very weird...cant import anymore..get [] box infront of name??
Hi

Im using eden after a clean install and ive encountered something extremly wierd...when i go to import tv shows/movies it seems to be importing the media..but..all i get are the tv show names (prefixed by a wierd box icon) and no episodes show up. these are the same files that imported perfectly under my previous xbmc install. anyone know whats going on?

best

Z,
The Debug Log will. Set content back to None on the share, OK. Set content to tvshows. Scan. Post the Debug Log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thx jmarshall for the quick response

as requested (i hope i did it right) here is the Debug Log:

http://paste.xinu.at/RBXqX/

best

Z
Quote:01:14:59 T:2928671552 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Found matching Full NFO file: smb://EDDIE/raid/Video/TV/X-Men/tvshow.nfo
01:15:00 T:2928671552 ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://EDDIE/raid/Video/TV/X-Men/Season 1/S01E01 - Night of the Sentinels (1) (X-Men).avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Your tvshow.nfo files are invalid.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thx

seems to have fixed it Smile i did use an external program to format the nfo files Smile

best

z

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
very weird...cant import anymore..get [] box infront of name??0