[windows7] EDEN keep on crashing randomly...
Since I update to EDEN it keeps on crashing in the middle of a movie,right at the start,during pseudoTV...Sad

http://pastebin.com/ZA4YnTS8

if anyone has an idea...
thanks
Not a Debug Log for a start.

If you think it's related to pseudoTV, have you ensured that it doesn't happen without it?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sorry for the "debug" I'll post a right one...
and it's not reliated to pseudoTV, it happen even when xbmc does nothing or when I watch a video ,sometime just starting...everything was allright with previous version I don't understand...I'll post a debug as soon as I can.
thanks

doing nothing: http://pastebin.com/mW9niSKL
The relevant log entries are:

Code:
DEBUG: D3DERR_DEVICELOST
ERROR: exception in CApplication::FrameMove()

This looks like a hardware or device driver error. What is the video connected to? A TV? A receiver? Is it possible the connection is flaky, or the TV/receiver/whatever is powersaving or doing something else that might cause the problem?

JR
well it's connected to a TV...I didn't change my drivers ( nor my TV ) it's an ati 6900, I'm under windows 7....
my TV has no power saving things on nor my computer...
I had just another crash

http://pastebin.com/9JUXuUbY

seems to be related to rss problem now...I understand nothing!
I use to have zero problem with my config before that...

thanks for the reply
I'll try several things to see what happen...
cheers
I suppose it's possible it's the script.headlines add-on. In both debug logs there's an error:

Code:
Error : [Error 2] Le fichier sp?cifi? est introuvable: 'C:\\Users\\titi\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.headlines/Rss-actu.html-pickle'

Just before the crash. You could try uninstalling this add-on.

JR
I disable it today and it works...for some time...then crash again...I have no log since I disable it ( the on screen info were disturbing and I thought the problem was solve )
so I'll see tomorrow...Sad
for now eden is just bad news for me...
anyway thanks for helping me!
I would recommend starting fresh. Export your library, then start with a fresh install of XBMC without any addons. Then bring over your media libraries. See how that goes before you start messing with addons.
I've been getting the same crashes. Only happens on latest version
Any extra addons or skins installed?
Well.. I too did have the headlines error in my log file but I haven't yet searched intensively for the error.

Got some addons and some made by myself as well so it's hard to pinpoint the problematic one.

Beta 3 was working fine though
I'm getting random crashes also. The latest rc before final was working fine. I've got rapier skin installed and nothing too far out of the ordinary as far as plugins. xbmc library updater, global search, some others... trakt would be the only one that i didn't install from the repo, but it was working before final also.

This debug log was doing nothing. I opened up xbmc and let it sit till it froze. Ctrl alt del, closed xbmc, uploaded log. that's it...
Debug log here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2421911/xbmc.log
for now I went back to rc2 and no crash for all night...I'll try a clean install when I get the time!!
Where is the rc2 install? Will also rollback to it if I can. I still am getting this error. This is the end of the log file before all crashes.

Code:
03:53:18 T:5156 WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for flip to complete
03:53:18 T:5156 WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for previous frame
11.0 Crashing for me too at random times.

And its becoming a pain in the butt!

I like to leave XBMC running all the time and sometimes when I turn off my TV and receiver at night the next morning when I turn the tv on there is not picture using HDMI.

And the only way to get a picture back is to power off the computer and then power on again.

At first I thought there was something with the HDMI connector on my new computer. But then I found out if I just unplug the HDMI from tv and try it with another TV I get a picture. Only its on my desktop and XBMC is not running beause it crashed.

So for me the XBMC crashing is causing my TV to be go blank until I restart my computer.

I have the HDMI from my computer plugged into my Denon receiver and then from there into my TV.

I am a brand new XBMC user so I can not comment if this is new with 11.0 or if it would happen with older version also.

Anyone here experience something like this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[windows7] EDEN keep on crashing randomly...0