Visualization delayed or out of sync with music
Hi,

I notice that all visualizations (milkdrop, waveform, directx spectrum) are lagging behind on the sound output. Is this a known issue, are there known solutions? If not, where can I turn for some hands-on feedback and answers?
I've been wondering the same thing, except that the visualization are actually a few ms ahead of the output. Is there any way to delay the visuals or otherwise sync them up?
just like to add that this has been this way forever...was hoping it'd be fixed in eden, but nope. Saw another thread from 2010 in the mac forum re: the same thing. any ideas out there?
bump?
Hmmm true - the visualizations are more or less immediate, whereas the audio can be buffered by the output sink. That will take some coding to fix...
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Any progress regarding this development? Is it a low priority?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Visualization delayed or out of sync with music0