Linux missing thumbnails after restore
so I made a hardware change and have reinstalled XBMC Live. I added back the configuration for the video sources, as well as the advanced configuration to connect to my MySQL database. The tv shows and movies work fine, it is just browsing through the movies doesn't show any of the thumbnails any more. the thumbnails are all screenshots from the movies. If I go into the info screen, and select the "get thumb" interface, and I browse to the local thumb, it is the correct thumbnail. If I select it, everything loads correctly and the thumb shows fine on the browse page again and when i open the movie info page again. So the thumbnail is obviously there already, but I have to trigger something to make the skin / xbmc acknowledge that it is there. I also just noticed that I don't even have to go into the "get thumb" interface to reload the box art. If I go into the movie info screen, and then back out, it fixes itself also.

Is there anyway I can mass fix this, so I don't have to manually go to the info for all of my movies?

I am using an intel based mac mini with xbmc live 10.0 r35648

I am using Aeon Nox skin (but I've noticed similar problems in aeon mq3 & confluence as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
missing thumbnails after restore0