Audiolevel low
Im using XBMCbuntu - the issue I expience is that the audiovolume is extremely low, even when the audilevel seems to be maximized in XBMC. I assume that the audiolevel in Ubuntu is low.

how can I change this? thanks!
exit from xbmc....takes you out to a windows style login screen (may be normal in linux but i only know windows lol)

enter your username if needed and password if needed....then change xbmc to xbmcbuntu in the third box

should log in and give you the desktop....bottom right is the speaker icon....use it like you would in windows

mine was only down a little bit but seemed to make a big difference when i switched back to xbmc
WE ALL WE GOT
Ive tried this but that does not make any difference. Very weird as I used the same machine before with XBMC (no hardware change) on XBMC live.

Under System > System > Audio Output, is "Boost volume level on downmix" enabled? If not, does enabling and restarting fix the problem?
Sad 
It was on by default. I disabled it / enabled it but did not fix it Sad I'll try it again tonight
In XBMC, go to system->settings->addons, install the XBMC audio mixer addon under program addons, then in the XBMC main menu start the XBMC audio mixer under programs.
Check the volume sliders there, the master volume or pcm volume probably needs to be set to the maximum level, then press enter to apply the slider settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audiolevel low 0