Upgraded to Eden, Crashes when enabling Airplay
Hello,

I updated to Eden, and when I go to the Network Settings and try to enable Air Play, everything just locks up and I have to open task manager and forcefully close XBMC. I am running Windows 7, Home Premium. Hope someone can help. I have restarted a few times with no success, and I tried searching the forums and haven't found anything like this, so I am sorry if this is a duplicate.
post xbmc.log. Do you have installed apple bonjour? (which is needed on windows).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hello Memphiz,

It was strange, that would crash, and no videos would play in my library. The audio would start but no video and the application would crash. iTunes is installed on my machine with Bonjour enabled. After many failed attempts I just completely uninstalled and deleted all XBMC files and installed a fresh new copy. Everything works fine now. Not sure what happened in the upgrade process.
mhh not that good - but its some sort of solution for you then at least Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yeah, wasn't too thrilled about it haha, but I was spending so much time trying to diagnose the issue, I just wanted to watch my stuff again so took the drastic step lol. Oh well, thank you for getting back to me thought, I appreciate it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgraded to Eden, Crashes when enabling Airplay0