Win I can´t get aiplay to work. Firewall?
Hi!
I Have installed the new xbmc 11.0 and i have trouble to get airplay to work. I have installed Itunes and enabled airplay in xbmc. I can se the "airplay icon" in itunes, but i cant get a connection on the Ipad. I guess this may be the cause of my d-link router (firewall). I have tried to find which port that should be opened, but with no success. Does anybody has an idea of how i could get it to work.
win7 x64. (Pc is connected with wire to the router.)
Thanks /Andreas
Could you give some more info on what you try to do? When reading iTunes i allwas think of people trying to stream music. This is currently not supported when using XBMC on Windows.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi!
I have managed to get it to work. I think the problem was in iTunes. I connected it by cable and enabled wireless syncronisation. I also removed the AirPlay password from xbmc. Now it works!.
Is there a reason why airplay audio stopped working with Win7 and EDEN official? I mean I thought it was working on beta.
1 Original XBOX XBMC with every game under the sun
3 Raspberry Pi's w/ Openelec Kodi shared MySQL db
1 Win7 Kodi hosting shared MySQL and media
1 Mythbuntu backend v.27 and HD Homerun Prime 3 tuners
Audio was never working on windows and this is stated nearly everywhere (mainsite, news sites, wiki). And because off my crystal ball knows already your next questions.

1. Yes it will
2. No ETA
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can´t get aiplay to work. Firewall?0