[RELEASE] MyVideo.de Addon (biggest german video portal)
OK, thanks for reporting back.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hey,
since a long time it takes a long time to navigate the subcategories of the myvideo addon.

for example:

MyVideo.de -> TV -> Kabel Eins -> Achtung Kontrolle -> Full Episodes ...

Every link need 30seconds up to 60seconds to load. This takes a long time to get to a steam.

Using Rasperry PI model B,
RaspBMC
Hi,

the Plugin doesnt work anymore, it shows only the categories but there are no videos in the folders.

I have the pc version and iam using the new version gotham, but i switched back and looked if myvideo work with the stable and also there the plugin does not work.

Yesterday it started before that it worked well.

Please update it, its my favorite addon ):
(2014-02-25, 22:03)hostelhostel Wrote: Hi,

the Plugin doesnt work anymore, it shows only the categories but there are no videos in the folders.

I have the pc version and iam using the new version gotham, but i switched back and looked if myvideo work with the stable and also there the plugin does not work.

Yesterday it started before that it worked well.

Please update it, its my favorite addon ):

Working fine here. Could you check again? If you still get the error please send me a Debug Log.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I checked it again, its the same ):

Here is the log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=138782

Thank you for your help (:
Strange, I see no error in your log.
But I can see that you have a folder "C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.myvideo_de-master" - which is not correct. Did you try to install it direct from my github account?

Please uninstall the add-on and also manually delete the following directories:
"C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.myvideo_de-master" (if exist),
"C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.myvideo_de" (if exist),
"C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.myvideo_de\.storage\temp_items" (if exist).

Then install the add-on again via the add-on manager.

Also, you are in Germany, correct?

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Iam in germany right, and i can also open the myvideo.de website in the webbrowser.

Yes i deinstalled it, and removed all your named folders, if i install myvideo again from your github account as zip, it install the programm under this folder "C:\Users\Julian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.myvideo_de-master". Is that not correct?. Can you send me your myvideo folder maybe, i can copy it in manually then.

I deinstalled XBMC complete and removed everything now, reinstalled it and installed it from the database, but it shows nothing.

Thanks for your help.
No idea why, i reinstalled windows now and its working again....
Hello,

i like this addon, but i have also found an annoying bug in there.
all the FSK18-Tagged movies (you can best check in Horro or Action Cat.) are always 1 minute Blackscreen only.
is there a FSK18 check i've missed to toggle?
Updated version which fixes playback is available...
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Music Videos are not working for me. Can you confirm? Is a log helpful?
Where can I download this?
Hi sphere,

I also have a problem with empty folders. I am using xbmc Gotham on a raspberryPi.

I removed the folders you mentioned, and reinstalled the myvideoplugin.

Logfile: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=194131
(2014-05-05, 19:34)gmaedzl Wrote: Hi sphere,

I also have a problem with empty folders. I am using xbmc Gotham on a raspberryPi.

I removed the folders you mentioned, and reinstalled the myvideoplugin.

Logfile: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=194131

There is no error in your log.

I guess you are using any channel folder like ProSieben. MyVideo has changed their channel-show-overview page.
In that case you should go to TV -> All Shows and look for the show there.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2014-05-06, 08:49)sphere Wrote: ...

Dankeschön

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyVideo.de Addon (biggest german video portal)3