htpc + receiver
(2012-03-30, 23:27)fris Wrote: I currently use Lenovo's ... 5902? Full keyboard that lights up, slider for page-up/down scrolling the web browser. I've gone through a few candy bar style and generic wireless keyboards w/ track ball/pads. what they're all missing is the ability to send control to my receiver, volume/source/etc. I don't need to adjust timing/delay (my unit doesn't have the mic to automate that) adn the other nitty griddy.
You'll need one of this "Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote" to control both XBMC and AVR.....

If your Denon support HD audio, you can throw in this "XFX HD-645X-ZQH2 Radeon HD 6450 1GB" GPU to enjoy HD audio.......

If you are un-happy with your Dennon, you can give this "Onkyo HT-RC270 AV Home Theater Receiver" network AVR a try. It's not the most powerful AVR, but it is fully loaded with options. It seems to work very well with all kind of HTPC's. I tried several HTPC's (E7200, E-350, i3, i5, Athalon X4, etc) on it, and it seems to work fine with all of them......
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
htpc + receiver0