Trouble playing HD video
Hello!

I experience trouble playing HD video (720P and 1080P) with two of my computers when I hook an HD TV as second screen
first an HP notenook 4520s with I5 mobile CPU and ATI HD 6370 griphic card
second with a Fujusti P701 notebok with an I3 2310 Mobile CPU and HD3000 integrated video from Intel

My problem occur when there is a traveling. At this moment the background picture stutter badly.

My third system is a shuttle XS35GT a nettop with atom D510 CPU and Nvidia ION 2 and is working perfectly well when I play the same movies

Is someone could help me out?
I think I've seen other threads with user of dual GPU systems such as you have. I think one was solved by somehow specifying XBMC to use the ATI/AMD GPU.

I just built a Core i3 HTPC and it working great using the HD3000 graphics. You need to turn of DXVA for Intel graphics right now, or you may see some macroblocking and such during playback. I'm not sure why it would be stuttery for you unless it is stuck in some low power mobile mode since it is a laptop. Can you check the power schemes to make sure that isn't causing the issue. Also make sure you have install the latest Intel drivers for the HD3000. It is what I am using and so far they are working well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trouble playing HD video0