Code:
Movies\
    MovieName 1\
        MovieName 1.mkv
    MovieName 2\
        MovieName 2.avi
    MovieName 3\
        MovieName 3.mp4

Then the source folder would be "Movies", with scanner set to recursive. If there is only one movie per folder and the folder names are the names of the movie, then use the "Movies in separate folders that match name"

I will start working on that, but I just checked something and it seems strange.

When I move the movies (in the same folders with the same names) to another networked folder, XBMC picks them up perfectly. Does that make any sense? I am sure that I set up sharing on the two folders identically.
Maybe remove the share then re-create it and make sure you have the proper read/write access.
(2012-04-04, 02:48)kricker Wrote: Maybe remove the share then re-create it and make sure you have the proper read/write access.

I tried that and it didn't seem to change it, I also uninstalled xbmc and reinstalled it, but the share was still there. I have been looking through the program files trying to figure out where it stores it but no luck. Is their a way to go back to default settings and content?
On Windows 7 the default location is in C:\Users\username\appdata\roaming\XBMC. If you kill that folder you will start from scratch.
(2012-04-04, 03:51)kricker Wrote: On Windows 7 the default location is in C:\Users\username\appdata\roaming\XBMC. If you kill that folder you will start from scratch.

Got it, will do. Should I uninstall then delete folder, then reinstall? Or can I just kill that folder?
Just kill it. Then launch XBMC. If you got the right folder everything should be back to defaults and no libraries.
(2012-04-04, 04:59)kricker Wrote: Just kill it. Then launch XBMC. If you got the right folder everything should be back to defaults and no libraries.

Killed the folder and added a new video source, it still only came up with the same movies. I am stumped, can't for the life of me imagine why it would not share anything added to the folder after that first set up.

I am adding the folder through the video menu, is that correct?
Yes that is correct. I'm stumped too. You said they all worked in a different SMB folder. So that makes me think it has something to do with the permissions on the original folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Networked folders don't update0