m2ts, mpls and integrated subs
Hello,

I read almost all my videos with XBMC but still have some issues with blue-ray rips.

I rip blue-ray folder structure to my computer and am quite happy with the way xbmc plays m2ts files (except for sub handling). Here are my questions for a better experience:

1) What would be the best way to add m2ts to the library when the movie is composed of several m2ts files ? The issue now is that the scanner creates duplicate entries for one movie when several m2ts files exist in the folder. mplS support would be great !

2) The ticket #7909 is open for 5 months now without resolution, it concerns m2ts subtitles that stay on screen without end-time, does anyone know if the issue is being addressed ?

Regards,
Benoit
Sad 
Tartifless Wrote:2) The ticket #7909 is open for 5 months now without resolution, it concerns m2ts subtitles that stay on screen without end-time, does anyone know if the issue is being addressed ?
It's been a really long time since this problem was first reported and I read somewhere that it had to do with ffmpeg?

Can anyone please help us get correct subtitles with remuxed m2ts files? Please Sad
1) I use TSmuxer to make one file of the multiple m2ts. load the MPLS in TSMuxer and check / uncheck what you want in your movie. really easy.
So I loose all the menus and stuff, but I dont care.
So whats the deal with PGS subs in m2ts files, are they ever going to work with XBMC?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
m2ts, mpls and integrated subs0