• 2(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-04, 19:13)Shinu Wrote: A few things I've noticed....

1. The fullscreen info in 2.0 used to center the movie title (in line with the flags) if there was no tagline present...

2. the selector for the weather panel seems a bit too large...

3. The "submenu" indicator is shown on any custom menu item if it has a submenu or not.

4. I'm not seeing the "TV" option in settings. Wasn't PVR added to this build?

5. Still need full implementation of the Random and Last Items script (for TV Show).
1 and 2 are fixed.
3 is on the list
4: yes, but you need a build that supports System.HasPVR boolean.
5: this was already added 2 weeks ago

(2012-04-04, 14:10)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

so i enter this code to the dialogseekbar.xml

<control type="image">
<posx>1790</posx>
<posy>-45</posy>
<width>613</width>
<height>87</height>
<texture>osd/osd_bottom_bar.png</texture>
</control>
<control type="label" id="1">
<description>Chapter Name</description>
<posx>668</posx>
<posy>900</posy>
<width>748</width>
<height>42</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<align>right</align>
<font>Font_Reg18_Caps</font>
<textcolor>FF363636</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>88e5e5e5</shadowcolor>
<include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
<label>[UPPERCASE]$LOCALIZE[21396]: $INFO[player.chaptername][/UPPERCASE]</label>
<visible>player.chaptercount + ![Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>
</control>

Now i have rigth bottom corner the window but there is no chaptername. What must i make to see there the Chaptername ?

Greets
Eisi

Change posx of the label to 1900 I think.
(2012-04-04, 14:36)Eisi2005 Wrote: 1. Movie CDArt or a layout loke this where one of the pictures show the cdart if available

2. Two more VPL for the homemenu

Greets
Eisi
Not a big fan of movie cd art. VPLs are enough to most I think so won't be adding new ones for now.
(2012-04-04, 14:43)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 14:00)butchabay Wrote: Oh my god !!! phil65 and big_noid on the same boat ... Rofl

It almost feels like Nox is on speed and XTC how fast it is running now Big Grin
Yeah I think it's pretty big difference compared to 2.x.x Big Grin
(2012-04-04, 18:10)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 16:59)ReducedToZero Wrote: Bugs / Features in 3.0.0-pre ...

that´s the way it´s intended. if you do not want pda style, just deactivate/ deinstall the addon.

Guess that comes under Features then Wink

Makes streamlining sense, should have realised. Thanks for letting me know. All deleted and good Smile
'Zero

-----
Kodi Krypton 17.6 | Linux | FTV w/LiveTV 'Fred edition' | Maraschino Git | Kore v 2 | Chorus2
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
The skin looks excellent, great work guys. Any chance of adding a new features list to the first post? I don't want miss out on any of the new cool additions!
(2012-04-04, 21:22)bigdave50uk Wrote: The skin looks excellent, great work guys. Any chance of adding a new features list to the first post? I don't want miss out on any of the new cool additions!

This would be a good place to look (if you can make sense of the sometimes cryptic notes Smile ):
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/commits/3.0.0-pre

Too much work to keep a list of changes Tongue
(2012-04-04, 21:33)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 21:22)bigdave50uk Wrote: The skin looks excellent, great work guys. Any chance of adding a new features list to the first post? I don't want miss out on any of the new cool additions!

This would be a good place to look (if you can make sense of the sometimes cryptic notes Smile ):
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/commits/3.0.0-pre

Too much work to keep a list of changes Tongue
Thanks for the link. Wow looking at that list I see what you mean, lots of changesBig Grin

why is the carousel viewtype been removed?
(2012-04-04, 19:59)Big_Noid Wrote: [quote='Shinu' pid='1066319' dateline='1333559626']
A few things I've noticed....

Hi,
I use xbmc-pvr with tvheadend and for me too not a live_tv option in setup.

Otherwise good work
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-04-04, 22:11)Heqc Wrote: why is the carousel viewtype been removed?

to annoy you Tongue

too much poster views, shift view is miles better imo.
(2012-04-04, 22:53)Rififi77 Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 19:59)Big_Noid Wrote: [quote='Shinu' pid='1066319' dateline='1333559626']
A few things I've noticed....

Hi,
I use xbmc-pvr with tvheadend and for me too not a live_tv option in setup.

Otherwise good work

seems to be buggy in xbmc. we´ll find a solution.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-04-04, 19:59)Big_Noid Wrote: 4: yes, but you need a build that supports System.HasPVR boolean.

ok, i'm a bit confused. so the the standard pvr branch of xbmc isn't enough to see the options menu?
(2012-04-04, 22:59)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-04, 22:11)Heqc Wrote: why is the carousel viewtype been removed?

to annoy you Tongue

too much poster views, shift view is miles better imo.

Showcase has a carousel-ish view. You can switch between 2D and the "3D" view with the cover in the center. I like Nod
CoreElec on a tn95 (s905x). Onkyo NR-656. Canton Movie CD-1000. LG 55B6V.

If it ain't broke: break it, fix it, repeat
Hi,

Congrats on the V3, it's really coming along nicely !

FYI, I found a bug : i use the infowall view a lot, and i love that you can now disable the background panel (i was about to mod it myself) .. but in music/artist mode, the background doesn't dim like it does when i'm using infowall view in movies. I guess it must be a wrong path to the dimmed background image in some xml ...could you point me in the right direction to fix this ?

Thx a lot ! Angel
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Tried 3.0 via the xbmc passion repo: AWESOME work!

Anyone know how often xbmc passion repo is updated with the latest GIT version? Been using 3.0 via xbmc passion repo now for a few days but didn't get any updates for 3.0...
Phil65 (Thanks Phil) suggested I post this here as a feature request and hopefully he can work on it.

Feature Request - Small Image artist slideshow while listening to music using the artist slideshow add on. As seen on Aeon MQ3 here

Thanks again for your hard work weather you get around to this or not.
@BN

Thanks for your hint. I don´t know what you mean, but i find it good. Hope that you implemente this to your version.

or

To the vpl, i personaly find 3 is too little. I have the situation that i have childs and have there a playlist for child movies and child series. Then i have a playlist for my series because "normal" Series shows me all series (my and child sieres) The same is at movies, there i have now all movies (my and child mopvies) but i only want to see the movies they are not in the child movies playlist. so i need a fourth playlist Smile Hope others have the same problem and you will think about a fourth or fifth playlist Smile

Greets
Eisi
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07