(2012-04-04 19:13)Shinu Wrote: A few things I've noticed....1 and 2 are fixed.
1. The fullscreen info in 2.0 used to center the movie title (in line with the flags) if there was no tagline present...
2. the selector for the weather panel seems a bit too large...
3. The "submenu" indicator is shown on any custom menu item if it has a submenu or not.
4. I'm not seeing the "TV" option in settings. Wasn't PVR added to this build?
5. Still need full implementation of the Random and Last Items script (for TV Show).
3 is on the list
4: yes, but you need a build that supports System.HasPVR boolean.
5: this was already added 2 weeks ago
(2012-04-04 14:10)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,
so i enter this code to the dialogseekbar.xml
<control type="label" id="1">
<visible>player.chaptercount + ![Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding]</visible>
Now i have rigth bottom corner the window but there is no chaptername. What must i make to see there the Chaptername ?
Change posx of the label to 1900 I think.