• 34(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Might already be reported - but didn't see it in a search: The Settings window for the CUSTOM menu items is smaller than the items that are supposed to fit on it - and the highlight bars overlap the second column of text. See image...

Also - for my Custom1 Menu item - there is a black box roughly the size of various Widgets that is obscuring the options set for "Background" and Path" - you can see how the C:\Users...is cuttoff and you can make out the top of the black box. That doesn't pop up on the other Cutom menu items. I don't have a widget set for this item either.

(2012-04-17, 20:23)phil65 Wrote: no, not a seperate fav´s widget, but you can have favs on iconpanel. we´ll think about if/how we add several different panels.

sounds great.. could also be nice to use the addon widget with different content for each menupoint...
(2012-04-17, 20:39)puulima Wrote: Might already be reported - but didn't see it in a search: The Settings window for the CUSTOM menu items is smaller than the items that are supposed to fit on it - and the highlight bars overlap the second column of text. See image...

Also - for my Custom1 Menu item - there is a black box roughly the size of various Widgets that is obscuring the options set for "Background" and Path" - you can see how the C:\Users...is cuttoff and you can make out the top of the black box. That doesn't pop up on the other Cutom menu items. I don't have a widget set for this item either.

this is fixed in latest git... and the blackbox shows the background choosen...

(2012-04-17, 21:11)explodedk Wrote: this is fixed in latest git... and the blackbox shows the background choosen...

pulled again...fixed. thx
Just wanna say you guys are doing an awesome job. This is by far the best skin out there
Having some issues with Weather since the latest git pull:

1) The Background window/diaog box isn't as big as the options that pop up (see first image)
2) I'm missing data for the daily/forecast icons - tried all the options I can find, didn't have any issues with this before the new git pull - did something else change as far as setting up the widget?

Also - Just noticed the new git pull added the BLUE debug info in the top corners - can I turn that off like I did the other debug info?
(2012-04-17, 22:57)puulima Wrote: Also - Just noticed the new git pull added the BLUE debug info in the top corners - can I turn that off like I did the other debug info?

this was covered on page 46-50 aprox.

rename/remove /1080i/custom_overlay.xml
(2012-04-17, 22:57)puulima Wrote: Having some issues with Weather since the latest git pull:

2) I'm missing data for the daily/forecast icons - tried all the options I can find, didn't have any issues with this before the new git pull - did something else change as far as setting up the widget?
You need this version of weather.wunderground:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1076331
Wondering about this latest commit "revert weather plus to weather wunderground change (different infolabels for both addons)"

Seems to have broken the Maps & Videos option in the side panel.

Once I select Maps&Videos, I'm stuck in the side panel, can only get out by hitting escape. And when I go back into the weather section, I can't bring the side panel back up. Probably a navigation thing.

The options to view the weather forecast videos are no longer displaying below the radar/map image. Was working just prior to the revert.

On another note, here's a question/feedback for BN or Phil in regards to the Episode view. Love the view hands down. One critique about it tho. It doesn't feel as fluid as some of the other views like for example Poster and Shift. Those two views have a very smooth slide animation that makes it easy to follow along your navigation through the library.

On the other had Episode view has a, hm how to word this, jerky feel to it. As you hit down or up, they just kinda flash into place. Large libraries it's somewhat disorienting I've felt. I was thinking, and I could very well be wrong, if that particular list view shared the same fluid animation that Poster and Shift have as you scroll. Probably not a easy request to ask, animation from my understanding is a bit of a undertaking, or maybe not possible with that view. Figure I'd just toss it out there and see how you might feel about it.

Thanks guys
I only changed wunderground to plus and then back again to wunserground in the commit after that. Maps & video does not work in wunderground afaik so that is expected.
Huh, strange. I was using wunderground and all the options were working just fine for me. Maps, videos, all the different forecasts. Strange.

Edit: Hm, never mind. I just now switched to Weather+, refreshed. Switched back to Wunderground and everything is showing again. I shoulda tried that first.
Sorry 'bout that

Edit2: Okay, it's sorta working. Here's what I'm running across with it.

Set Wunderground as the weather provider.
All the forecasts display properly. 10day, 36hour, Weekend, Hourly.

Maps&Video shows all the information and the animated map properly. The choices to view the videos below the map aren't showing.

Now, I switch to Weather+ provider and see all the forecast options are removed from the side panel (which makes sense).

One more time I switch back to Wunderground go to Maps&Videos and now the options to view the videos are below the map.

Is this only happening as a carry over from starting up the Weather+ provider? When I hit those links, it's actually not using Wunderground addon but Weather+?
Maps should work indeed, or at least i see theres an infolabel available for it in the script. Will try to sort it tomorrow, only saw new wunderground addon a couple hours ago. (Hence the revert and redo commits)
Gotcha, no prob BN. Thanks for looking into it Smile
ok, i really confused. where do i place the weather icons in 3.0? for the longest time the i haven't been able to see them...

i figure the answer was already give, but it's a lot of pages to read, so.... Blush
(2012-04-18, 02:29)Shinu Wrote: ok, i really confused. where do i place the weather icons in 3.0? for the longest time the i haven't been able to see them...

i figure the answer was already give, but it's a lot of pages to read, so.... Blush

does it work without pda icons addon?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07