• 57(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
(2012-04-28, 00:12)Big_Noid Wrote: @ixian: This is a bug in the pvr builds. Regular builds have a boolean System.HasPVR and set that to false. The PVR builds set that bool also to false, while that should set it to true.
Since PVR is not included for Eden, we will not workaround this bug, because to us its more important that regular users do not see the livetv option then that pvr users do see the option.

No problem, appreciate the explanation. Is there a way to force it in the xml? I tried playing around with the conditional but no luck so far, I am probably missing something obvious.

Edit: Nevermind, it was something obvious - I was obviously not paying attention Smile Simply removing the conditional from the include in settings.xml did the trick. Could of swore I tried that but I must have fat-fingered something.

Thanks for all your work, by the way. This is really shaping in to a great update. You mind if I give feedback on PVR stuff, and if not is this thread the place to do it?
Just put a ! in front of System.HasPVR in Settings.xml
(2012-04-28, 01:04)Big_Noid Wrote: Just put a ! in front of System.HasPVR in Settings.xml

Yep figured it out right before you responded, thanks again for the great work on this skin!
(2012-04-27, 23:20)deh2k7 Wrote: BN and Phil,

I'm now good with season fanart, and will name accordingly. What about season posters?

I have previously tried this, and Nox seemed to only take what was natively scraped and tested with some posters downloaded by AD (which, in my case, the AD posters were different from the scraped ones) and I double checked the naming convention - seasonx-poster.jpg. Has support been implemented for this or should I stick with the standard XBMC naming convention?
This is already supported by XBMC.
use seasonXX.tbn and season-all.tbn.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2012-04-28, 10:52)Maxoo Wrote:
(2012-04-27, 23:20)deh2k7 Wrote: BN and Phil,

I'm now good with season fanart, and will name accordingly. What about season posters?

I have previously tried this, and Nox seemed to only take what was natively scraped and tested with some posters downloaded by AD (which, in my case, the AD posters were different from the scraped ones) and I double checked the naming convention - seasonx-poster.jpg. Has support been implemented for this or should I stick with the standard XBMC naming convention?
This is already supported by XBMC.
use seasonXX.tbn and season-all.tbn.

You are mixing things up.
seasonXX.tbn and season-all.tbn can only be using before scraping! These connot be used 'live' in a skin without a lot of stringcompares to filter them out of the folders. That why i use seasonX-poster.jpg because you can use some simple $INFO labels to get them.
If BigNoid or Phill65 has a better idea on how we can use them I am all for it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Imo default season poster support is pretty good. I never have felt the need to change a poster.
(2012-04-28, 11:03)Big_Noid Wrote: Imo default season poster support is pretty good. I never have felt the need to change a poster.

I'm just to lazy t change them Tongue
and agree that standard one look good. Also don't use any 3rd party nfo creator. Also found a way to download trailer from inside xbmc after scraping. Only need to figure out how to refresh the movie automatic
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
a request for a feature widget hah...

ability to choose smart playlist widget - e.g insted og showing latest movies, then show latest movies in smartplaylist named Cartoons etc.
is already supported
Hello,
I detected a bug.

1) Icon is out of the panel, is this normal?

2) is it possible to replace the translation of trailers by this string id="31162" because i translate this too short

3) the numeric keyboard is too transparent and navigation is not good with some keys

4) is it possible to activate any button on the top for easy and speed

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

1) Will be fixed, for now its normal Big Grin
2) I'm testing atm with Dutch and facing the same problems. We did implement shorter timepanel + stats to counter this, but I will see if i can make it fit with the normal timepanel + stats too.
3) I'll have a look at that.
4) That might be better yeah.
(2012-04-28, 13:40)Big_Noid Wrote: is already supported

how is that? can't seem to figure out how to show latest movies in a smart playlist ..

have a smart playlist that seperate cartoons from hollywood movies but when enabling latest movie widget on the smartplaylist that is hollywood movies, it shows cartoons also...

its not a "now playing widget" i search
(2012-04-28, 15:32)explodedk Wrote: how is that? can't seem to figure out how to show latest movies in a smart playlist ..
Don't use the latest movie widget, but instead use latest playlist movie widget.

FFY
(2012-04-28, 15:36)fungify Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 15:32)explodedk Wrote: how is that? can't seem to figure out how to show latest movies in a smart playlist ..
Don't use the latest movie widget, but instead use latest playlist movie widget.

FFY

where do you see that? can't seem to find it - this is what i see:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122448
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07