• 87(current)
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
I managed to add channel numbers again. I used some lines from Confluence to add them to Includes_PVR.xml .
Here you can see the difference between the files. And here you can download the new file (remove the .txt extension).
A screenshot of what it looks like:
(2012-05-09, 23:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 23:39)kautious Wrote: Hello!
Love the new additions to a already wonderful skin. I just have one problem.
Most of my views like Showcase, DVD Case ,Landscape, even shift view you cant see the title of the movie or media flags!
Its just the shadow or outline where its supposed to be. Here's what I see......

change color theme in appearance settings.

That did it!!! Thanks a lot!!Nod
HTPC
Operating System: Win7 64-Bit Pro w/SP1
System: Intel Core2Duo 3.0Ghz / 4GB PC6400 DDR2 / ATI HD 7770 1GB GDDR5
XBMC Build: Kodi 14.0
Remote: Harmony One and HP Receiver
Display: 65" Toshiba dlp HDTV
XBOX
XBox Version: 1.6b
Xbox Mod: XboxHDM (Ndure)
Xbox Hard Drive: Seagate 400GB[/size]
Great skin! I loved Nox 2.0, and just started using 3.0 yesterday.

One thing i found in Episode view for TVshows....

Under viewtype settings, selecting "TV show" for poster, or "Thumb" both end up showing the season-landscape thumb - but scaled to fit in the poster area. I'm not able to get the season posters to show. I do have both season-landscape thumbs and season-poster thumbs in the folders.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-05-10, 01:38)thrak76 Wrote: Great skin! I loved Nox 2.0, and just started using 3.0 yesterday.

Under viewtype settings, selecting "TV show" for poster, or "Thumb" both end up showing the season-landscape thumb - but scaled to fit in the poster area. I'm not able to get the season posters to show. I do have both season-landscape thumbs and season-poster thumbs in the folders.

don´t know what you mean. screenshot please.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-10, 02:14)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 01:38)thrak76 Wrote: Great skin! I loved Nox 2.0, and just started using 3.0 yesterday.

OK, here's what I mean...

Here's the setting selection in the Episode viewtype

And here's what the "smooshed" poster ends up looking like. A season-landscape thumb scaled to fit into the poster area...

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
background setup section got a massive update today btw (normally too massive for a beta, but we decided to push it through before 3.0 nonetheless) . please test it and report bugs, there are probably a few.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-05-10, 02:38)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 02:14)phil65 Wrote:

OK, here's what I mean...

Here's the setting selection in the Episode viewtype

And here's what the "smooshed" poster ends up looking like. A season-landscape thumb scaled to fit into the poster area...

do you have the poster.jpg option set? (available on episode tvshow level)
pushed a fix
(2012-05-10, 02:59)phil65 Wrote: do you have the poster.jpg option set? (available on episode tvshow level)
pushed a fix

I do have that ticked. I did notice that if the tvshow folder only has season-poster.jpg, but not both season-landscape.jpg and season-poster, then the poster is displayed correctly.

EDIT: I pulled the update, but still the same results...
(2012-05-10, 03:04)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 02:59)phil65 Wrote: do you have the poster.jpg option set? (available on episode tvshow level)
pushed a fix

I do have that ticked. I did notice that if the tvshow folder only has season-poster.jpg, but not both season-landscape.jpg and season-poster, then the poster is displayed correctly.

EDIT: I pulled the update, but still the same results...

for setting tvshow you need a "poster.jpg" in tvshow root folder.
I've got poster.jpgs in the root folder of all the tvshows, but I use landscape viewtype for the tvshow level. I use the episode viewtype only inside the season level.

It seems like there is a conflict with the landscape thumbs in the episode viewtype on the episode level...
poster.jpg is workin here for episode.
(2012-05-10, 03:30)phil65 Wrote: poster.jpg is workin here for episode.

Hmm.. and it was working fine for me yesterday on Nox 2.0. Got any suggestions on a remedy? Delete the skin folder and git pull again?
(2012-05-09, 21:44)Rastan Wrote:
(2012-05-09, 20:40)phil65 Wrote: pvr section is a bit buggy atm, will be looked at. if you want us to remember your bug report, post it on github issues page.
(2012-05-09, 20:27)Rastan Wrote: Hi again,

Just wondered if anyone is having trouble with their music artist fanart. I have mine set up the following

Artists ----> Artist Name ---> extrafanart

Before updating they were all working fine. Now it seems only some work and to get the others working I have to manually direct each artist individually to the fanart jpg.

Everything was working properly before when using an earlier version of Nox 3.0

...Just to clarify, it previously worked by dropping a fanart downloaded from the internet into the appropriate folder and the skin would automatically pick it up. Now it seems it does not.

we´re workin on the background part atm, so possible that bugs occure atm.
where do they not display?

When you go to... Music ---> Artist ---> Then browse the artists (I am using Low list View) All my custom logos are there. But the background/Fanart image isnt showing.

Sorry, turns out it was me (Unless this was just added) . There is a setting I missed at the side. It was set to :
Fanart: Yes
Whereas it should have been on
Fanart: Extra-Fanart

The strange thing is that I don't remember having to do this before when I tested the passion version out.
Sorry for wasting your time Phil.
(2012-05-10, 03:40)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-05-10, 03:30)phil65 Wrote: poster.jpg is workin here for episode.

Hmm.. and it was working fine for me yesterday on Nox 2.0. Got any suggestions on a remedy? Delete the skin folder and git pull again?

I ended up deleting my thumbnails cache, and that seems to have done the trick. The tvshow poster is now showing up correctly on the episode level.

Unfortunately, now all the season thumbs are missing, so i have to set all of those again! Oh well... Anyone got tips for refreshing your thumbnails quick-like, without manually refreshing each title individually?

Okay, I'm having a hard time finding the option to disable TV tunes. No biggy for me but the wife doesn't care for it. I've checked the viewtype settings (using episode view but I've searched many other view options in case the setting hadn't made it into episode yet). I've obviously searched in the skin settings but its not there (not much is actuallyNod)

I didn't have this option enabled in v2. Is it turned on by default now?

little help?

*Edit* I disabled the addon in the addon settings.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.07