Aeon MQ3 Backdro/Fanart issue
Question 
i noticed something weird,
i've choosen that when i goto the home screen and choose movie/TV/music it shows me backgrounds/fanart of the movies/TV/Music.
but when i enable:
Skin => Main Menu(Visiual Options)
-USE Libary for Fanart for the .........
it stops working
and i get the following in the log
but i changed in the settings of artworkorganizer that the fansrt should be stored somewhere else.
but it's weird when you choose in the skin settings it should use a certain location for backdrops/fanart and when you turn something on it doesn't work anymore
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
- BUMP -

Not working here either, except my error messages are not the same.

For all the "Use Library Fanart" options all i'm getting are black screens when enabled. installed and configured Artwork organizer addon, but can see nowhere in MQ3 to specify a target directory for the "Use Fanart for X item" settings, only a DB update option.

Convinced somewhere along the line the DB (or skin) is looking for the fanart in the wrong place.
gibxxi Wrote:- BUMP -

Not working here either, except my error messages are not the same.

For all the "Use Library Fanart" options all i'm getting are black screens when enabled. installed and configured Artwork organizer addon, but can see nowhere in MQ3 to specify a target directory for the "Use Fanart for X item" settings, only a DB update option.

Convinced somewhere along the line the DB (or skin) is looking for the fanart in the wrong place.

+1 exactly the same thing happening to me
Sorry for the bump, but I wanted to point out that I too am seeing this issue.

Running Windows 7, latest versions of Eden and MQ3, after installing and configuring Artwork Organizer (I also set a folder in which to store copies of all artwork), the menu screen backdrop is black for the music, movies, and tv shows sections.

Please let me know if I can provide any helpful diagnostic information.
I'm having the same issues in OS X Lion and with Eden/MQ3. I.e black movie/tv show background.

I had it working at first but for some reason it stopped working after I hit "fanart collection - use to update database". Fanart still works in Aeon Nox so it's something related to MQ3.

EDIT: Guys I think I found a solution. In the Artwork download plug-in, select all what you want to be downloaded. Then go to the Artwork Organizer plug-in and select what you want to copy. Disable the random fanart (tv/movie) from the artwork settings menu. Go back to the main menu, then go back in to the artwork settings menu and enable your fanart. You should then see a progress bar while the artwork organizer copies the fanart. If you go back to the main menu the fanart is displaying. Smile

Let me know if it worked for you.
it worked to me, just only ONCE. I have repeated with TV Show, but the plug-in couldn't copy the fanart Sad now i had black backdrop for Tv show. How could i make the plug-in copies the fanart?

Work around for me at the moment is to do the following ...

Skin => Shortcuts/Backdrops => Tv Shows => Set multiple backdrop images

... and just point that to your fanart image location.

HTH?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ3 Backdro/Fanart issue0