Scrapper issue
Hi,
I have an Apple TV 2 4.1.1 running Dharma 10.1 since last February. All was perfect.
Then 2 days ago the scrapper seems to not be working correcly.

When I add 2-3 episodes from a series, it doesn't display any information about the episodes.

I know what you are going to say; that I should update to Eden, and i will. I just need to know if the problems I have have something to do that I am at Dharma still or they are something completely different.

This is my debug log from yesterday:
http://pastebin.com/8E2S09EJ

Thank you very much for your time.
Looks to me that almost all of your databases are corrupt.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

So, what is your suggestion?

Delete my libraries and then re-add them?
I had a similar problem recently and deleted the video library db - they get recreated once you start using the system again and the scrapers should work.
Yup - your texture db is also corrupt (iOS seems to be fond of doing this - it would be great to know what's causing it!)
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

This is my debug log from the day before yesterday.

http://pastebin.com/1yfu7jdX

As you will see there are many errors like this one:
ERROR: GetCachedTexture, failed on url 'http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/dharma/skin.mediastream_redux/icon.png'

Does this mean that it might have some problems getting info from the internet?
No, it's because your texture database is corrupt.

OK,
And will a simple delete of the "Video" libraries will fix this issue or do I need to do anything more ?

P.S. I am asking because i cannot try it now since i am at work Smile
(2012-04-04, 10:04)ithaki Wrote: And will a simple delete of the "Video" libraries will fix this issue or do I need to do anything more ?

You have to delete the _texture_ database, not video database! (Textures*.db)

After deleting this db xbmc will automatically create a new on start and fill it on demand.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
And yes, you also need to delete your video database - just the latest version at first.

jmarshall ... imho db's get corrupted on crash. Couldbe that its the early exit we have to do on atv2 (davilla could comment on that).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I doubt they'd be corrupted purely on a crash. I'm wondering whether they get corrupted due to multiple threads updating the database - this can potentially happen when first updating libraries, though there's only a small window for it to occur, as the bulk of it is done under transaction.

I deleted the video and textures db and after that re-added my TV Series to the Library.
It scrapped only half of my TV series and the other half was not; I couldn't even do them manually.

Then I deleted all the databases in the userdata folder, emptied the Thumbnails folder (just because it was getting rather large) and upgraded to Eden.

Now it appears to be working correctly; I already have imported all my TV Series and Movies.

Thanks so much for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapper issue0