EPG missing for some channels
I am using tvheadend on the same machine and have noticed for some channels there is no epg data in xbmc even though it is present in tvheadend web interface.

I have tried synching channels order/number with back end and resetting deleting the epg/pvr databases. Any way to force it to get the epg data from tvheadend?
(2012-04-04, 12:30)bilbonvidia Wrote: I have tried synching channels order/number with back end and resetting deleting the epg/pvr databases. Any way to force it to get the epg data from tvheadend?

Looks like this has worked today. Wierd.
got the same Problem, after reducing the channels to absolute minimum and removing the channels from TVH it works.

Sometimes, lets call it fake channels are the problem.

For example RTL FS and RTL Television , same pictures same video ...
RTL FS got no EPG RTL Television does.
On occasion all my services on my dvb-s card seem to disappear in tvheadend, then randomly re-appear.
I have a fully populated NA guide on my vdr vnsi frontend using the eepg plugin on my vdr stable 1.7.22 backend. after about 15 minutes after watching TV on the frontend with vnsi OR xvdr all my guide info is back to no title. If I reset the EPG data I get some of it back but it never fully populates the guide again during that use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG missing for some channels0