Win Progress Bar Stuck On
I am having a problem with the progess/status bar sticking on during video playback. While watching a video, if I fast-forward, rewind, skip, pause etc, (anything to bring up the progress bar), video playback continues normally but the progroess bar stays on the screen. The only way to get rid of it seems to be stopping the video, resuming from previous point. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution?
Never heard of that before the only thing I can think of is you use a analog controller the is not quiet centered proper
Using a Harmony 650. When I first start a video, instead of a smooth fade-out of the progress bar it sort of stutters off over 10 seconds or so. Not sure if that is related or not.
In case anyone is interested, I think I narrowed down the issue. It only seems to happen after a standby then resume if XBMC was open. For now, I close XBMC before suspending and re-open on resume. That seems to prevent the problem from occuring.

I've also tested with other skins and the same thing happens. Can this thread be moved to general support? Thanks.
this happens to me in raspbmc! the progress bar gets stuck at 1% and takes forever to get over that. that's no progress bar. it shows no progress! takes 5-10 minutes then completes just like that!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress Bar Stuck On0