• 26(current)
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!
Literally took the words out of my mouth too!
(2012-05-01, 02:28)Beer40oz Wrote: Literally took the words out of my mouth too!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1091362
I have got my antec 300-65 case and am loving the look of the case. It's not that big as i thought
@Beer40oz:
What software did you use to monitor temps and fan speeds?

I built mine exactly the same way as yours, and placed mine in a Multimedia-closet.

I want to compare it to yours.

Just bought some Kingston HyperX PnP 4GB 1866 MHz if anyone hear in uk,eu is looking for this ram for good price

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/11407331...c3-14.html
(2012-05-01, 11:43)s1l3nc0r Wrote: @Beer40oz:

I built mine exactly the same way as yours, and placed mine in a Multimedia-closet.

The Asrock A75 M-ITX actually comes with its own "Extreme Tuner" monitoring tool which provides temps for CPU and Mobo, and allows you to adjust the fan speeds manually (though whatever you do here resets once you reboot).

I haven't compared how it performs to other tools. I do recall once comparing two popular tools on a laptop I had, and one was consistently 10 degrees higher than the other. Weird.
From my workexperience (building all sorts of servers/desktop-pc's/mini-desktops etc.) I can confirm that different programs give different readings.
That's why I really am interested in which program beer40oz uses to monitor these values...
beer how do i go about installing windows 7 in this case. I dont have a slim dvd drive. Only have a big dvd drive
Quote:beer how do i go about installing windows 7 in this case. I dont have a slim dvd drive. Only have a big dvd drive

If you have another pc, copy the w7 installation dvd to the local hardddrive, put in a usb stick, and use winsetupfromusb link to create a bootable w7 usb installation.
Thanks
(2012-05-01, 11:43)s1l3nc0r Wrote: @Beer40oz:

Here you go:
HD PRO

Wink
hwmonitor pro rocks!!
Does anyone know if i get the a8 3820 that's a 65watts apu. If i game is the 65watts brick enough power or do i need a 120watt brick for the antec 300-65
(2012-05-01, 18:01)MrKay Wrote: Does anyone know if i get the a8 3820 that's a 65watts apu. If i game is the 65watts brick enough power or do i need a 120watt brick for the antec 300-65

That I am not sure..... you can try stock.... but you may just need a 90w brick..... because under stress tests it never goe beyond 90 w.....
so just get yourself a 90w brick and you should be fine.
Thanks beer. Do you have a link for a fan less brick link. I need one for uk or from ebay that ship to uk. Do you think just to be safe i should go for a 135watts that way i dont have to buy again if it goes over 90watts
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A6-PACK ☆ ISK 300-90 picoPSU HTPC A6-3500 Very Silent!10