Can't pause music
Bug 
I've recently made the jump to Eden..from 10.0-9 (best eden-pre.period)
Despite being notably more sluggish in the first minute after powering up - it's nicer overal.... Besides this:
I've re-created my music library and the first thing I noticed was that pressing "Select" starts the song and moves the highlighter down..and while it's playing - pressing "Select" or "Play/Pause" just moves the highlighter further down but does not start the selected song or pause the current as it used to.
I figured it out eventually - the "queue song on selection" defaulted to "true" in music settings..but why did it hadle "Play/Pause" key the same way as "Select"? Is this a "feature" ? Shouldn't be imo..

So I disabled it in settings ..Now "Select" plays.."Play/Pause" plays..but after a song has started - pausing is a no-go with the remote - it restarts it again. In order to stop it I need to go to the side menu or bring up OSD.. not very handy.

I had to manually edit the apple remote keymapping for button 12 to PlayPause to get the regular behavior.

So..bug or "feautre" ?
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
Probably just an oversight with the apple remote keymap. I'm not able to reproduce this on my Macbook with Apple remote, so I'll have to try on the ATV2 later when no one is watching TV.

I'm still in favor of going to the visualization full screen by default when the music starts. It's always thrown me that I'm still in the normal UI by default when the music player starts. (just thinking out loud)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't pause music0