TV Show Library empty after waking from sleep
(2012-04-10, 01:23)Clutchless Wrote: My HTPC was fine yesterday with going to sleep and coming back and showing all the episodes for all of my TV Shows.
However when I turned it today, all the Shows were listed, but the only episodes it showed were the 4 new ones I added to the server today.

The TV Shows exist on a central server and I added the TV Shows Library via SMB. if I go to each show and bring up the context menu I can rescan the whole show and the episodes will show, but that is a big hassle.
FWIW the Movies were still all there and i didn't have to rescan them.

How can I keep the library from not showing all the shows? I must be missing something simple that I overlooked.

Info:
XBMC 11.0
Aeon Skin
Win7 x64
http://pastebin.com/3aRZJCdH

I am having the exact same issue and have reproduced it on all 3 of my Windows 7 x64 systems running the same version and skin as you.

Both my MOVIES and TV SHOWS paths are SMB to my Synology NAS. If I put Windows 7 to sleep, then resume it later (i.e. the next day), neither MOVIES nor TV SHOWS appears on the home screen. I have to go into Videos > Files > Movies and Set Content from None to Movies (and then do the same for TV Shows by setting content from None to TV Shows). Then I have to wait as it re-scrapes everything.

Not sure how to resolve. It only happens if I put Windows 7 to SLEEP. There's no issue if I SHUT DOWN/RESTART.
Is there an add-on running that updates the library after resuming from sleep? If so there is a chance it is trying to update before your network connection is re-established. That in connection with clean on update could wipe the library clean.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Library empty after waking from sleep0