Clean install problems! Audio, Airplay, Grub/Busybox screen
Im new to XBMC and have built a HTPC running xbmcbuntu. I have encounter quite a few problems most of them I have fixed and am wondering if these problems everyone has or just me cause it kinda feels that way to acertain degree. If so what is it that is going wrong.

First of all I had audio lip sync problem in which I have used the BETA or RC patch on the actual 11.0 release (250msec patch).
Second Airplay doesnt stay working. I can get it to work but everytime the comp reboots I need to run the start airplay daemon for it to show up and work on ios devices.
Third, config grub so it automatically boots i have changed the settings so it boots after 1 sec but still nothing, I have a feeling that it may have something to do with the busybox in which almost (but not always) shows up after startup I have been told it has something to do with my root drive. Also sometimes it boots up fine with no Grub or Busybox. If I do see busybox it is after the initial XBMC logo loading then goes into Busybox (which I restart the comp) then after a restart it takes me to the Grub which I select the XBMC and then it loads as normal.

Just like to now why my system just isnt working properly?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean install problems! Audio, Airplay, Grub/Busybox screen0