Win Zotac Zbox ID80 plus + Remote controller configuration
Hello there, thank you very much for this tutorial, I just have a quick question, for the red button, I want to assign this to switch the music to full screen, and I can't do it, don't know what is the exact place to put it the button.
could you please let me know? the other buttons are working great.

Many thanks

Sajarac
I have a Zotac C1321Nano with built in IR.
Can anyone tell me if this IR is at all "functional" with standard TV/DVD remotes?

I've gone through the instructions above and I have all 4 HID devices added along with the Keyboard plugin and no errors, but I am getting absolutely NO input in the left-hand column from any IR devices. The keyboard input does show up when keyboard buttons are pressed.

I'm running Win 10 and I have upgraded to the latest driver from the intel site. The "Nuvoton SIO CIR Device Driver" device is showing in device manager and Windows states that the device is working properly.

I've tried a TV and DVD remote as well as my GalaxyNote3 which has IR via the Peel app.
I'm just wondering if the IR received is expecting some other frequency than standard remotes.
I've tried these devices very close, basically touching and at other varying distances too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac Zbox ID80 plus + Remote controller configuration 0