Aeon MQ2 how to re-enable the settings menu
First posting but I need help. I have disabled the "settings menu" in MQ2 and cannot find a thread to how to recover the option. Is there a simple solution please
It's been a while since I used MQ2 (on to MQ3 now), but from what I recall the fix is probably the same on either version of MQ. I'm making the assumption that by "disabled the settings menu" you mean that you disabled the settings shortcut on the main menu and therefore can't figure out how to get to the settings menu.

If you access the shutdown menu (from the main menu, press 's') it should bring up options for XBMC settings and skin settings. This should work most of the time (if you're using 2 profiles, it may not work after switching to a different profile) so if you want to just use this to get to your settings from now on it should usually be okay. If you want to reactivate your settings shortcut, do that from the skin settings.
bit of a problem, when I press down and down, I now only see shutdown, where have all the other options goneHuh?

kiosk mode! DERP!
be kind, rewind

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ2 how to re-enable the settings menu0