Release - Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
DerekCuster Offline
Not so grateful user
Using touched and retouched on my win8 tablet I have a cursor/mouse and it acts more like a mouse than a tablet.. However videos show users using xbmc like a touch device, how can I stop it acting like a mouse with cursor etc?
find quote
Mart Offline
Is there anyway to Add Favourites shorcuts to Home (like Addon shortcuts) ??
find quote
roman1528 Offline
Hey guys... i'm new to this and i'm from germany... so please excuse my bad english.

Jezz_X nice work! i love this skin...

but i have a BIG problem... look at this

everytime the keyboard open i just see the following:

[Image: xbmc_re-touched_keyboardissue.png]

Anyone can help to fix this??

Using currently Lenovo Flex15D Ultrabook with Windows 7 Ultimate, Intel HD video-card, latest kodi xbmc on 10.1 ics screen with touch digitizer at hdmi output for testing...

thanks alot

Edit: downgraded XBMC to 13.2 Gotham ... now the Kexboard works... but what is the matter it is not working with kodi 14Confused
(This post was last modified: 2014-09-30 13:17 by roman1528.)
find quote
TheMonkeyKing Offline
Donor
Thanks!
Looking to try this on my wife's Samsung SIII phone. Default skin is way too tiny.
find quote
TheMonkeyKing Offline
Donor
UPDATE: I enjoy the skin, however like Confluence, it is not set up to use the smaller touch screens.

Is there a way to default all the directories and list to 'Icons'? It makes selections and modifications (like adding new add-ons) much easier at the beginning.
find quote
Luuduchoa87 Offline
Sorry, i'm using ipad mini retina and i can't browse local subtitle for my video. In the Confluence skin i can use subtitle in my custom local folder. Any instruction? Thanks and sorry about my bad English!
find quote
rflores2323 Offline
Posting Freak
How can I change the default background?

ATV1 with crystalbuntu (12.2 frodo) as main theater. Theater remote URC MX-810, droidx with xbmc remote, or transformer tf101 with YATSE. 3 x ATV2 (V12.2 frodo).

find quote