Release - Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fuzzms Offline
I'm using Re-Touched on a convertible touchscreen tablet/laptop (Dell Venue 11 pro to be precise) running Linux. I'd imagine that touchscreen devices running Linux or Windows will become more common, so adding this very useful skin to the general repository seems useful.

The Gotham version of the Re-Touched skin does work with Kodi, although there are a few minor bugs and the add-on manager warns that the skin is incompatible.
find quote
fastlane720 Offline
Hi, I'm very new to this whole thing. I have KODI set up and just got live TV working but does not show up in re-touched and I can't figure out how to install your mod. Hoping someone can help me. I'm using a Surface Pro 3. Thanks
find quote
mortalone Offline
could someone please tell me how to change the amount of latest listed items on the home screen ? (and as a side notice. my list does not seem to update.)

and if possible i would very much like it to be endless. just like the movie browser.

i would like this to prevent having to click at all. but just have the movies presented on the homescreen. like netflix and over services.

(EDIT) : well. i made a workarround. by inserting a "forward" to the movielist on the home.xml file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window id="0">
<onload>ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,Return)</onload>
</window>
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-04 00:46 by mortalone.)
find quote
djkns Offline
(2015-01-06 05:16)baharkhalid Wrote:  Really loved this skin. Used it with all my touchedscreen devices (iOS & Android). Now that Kodi released, can't use this skin when I have upgraded XBMC to Kodi. Would appreciated it the skin updated to compatible with Kodi. Thank you.

Me too.. love this skin.. its easy to use.. i use this skin on all my devices.. but its not shown in my Mac or Windows. Is it possible to have this skin on Mac or Windows? Using Helix
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-03 16:13 by djkns.)
find quote
goscho Offline
(2015-03-03 16:11)djkns Wrote:  Me too.. love this skin.. its easy to use.. i use this skin on all my devices.. but its not shown in my Mac or Windows. Is it possible to have this skin on Mac or Windows? Using Helix

This skin is available on Windows to select during installation, I'm using it on my Windows-Tablets.
find quote