Release - Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cez1 Offline
Is this the only Kodi's skin with battery life visualization? Thanks
find quote
halikus Offline
Do RSS feeds work? I don't see them anywhere after enabling them.
find quote
Gjel Offline
Hello! First of all your re-Touched skin is really good and one of the best by clearness of useful information representaion - great job! Also top panel player is very useful! But, please, make more elegant/beautiful version of home screen and overall design, something like Maximinimalism or Amber etc. Also from top panel player button "Go to the full screen" does not work.
(This post was last modified: 2015-12-02 09:51 by Gjel.)
find quote
exeding Offline
hey,

i currently installed the re-touched skin on my raspberry pi attached to the official 7" raspberry display. It looks cool and works smooth out of the box.
My only Problem is the quit/shutdown button. What can i do to make this button do a shutdown of the raspi instead of quitting kodi and restarting it (openelec installed)
I already checked the home.xml and changed from the onclick action from quit to powerdown() but that change was not successful it still just quits kodi.

So what do i need to change?

kind regards,
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
(2015-12-04 13:04)exeding Wrote:  hey,

i currently installed the re-touched skin on my raspberry pi attached to the official 7" raspberry display. It looks cool and works smooth out of the box.
My only Problem is the quit/shutdown button. What can i do to make this button do a shutdown of the raspi instead of quitting kodi and restarting it (openelec installed)
I already checked the home.xml and changed from the onclick action from quit to powerdown() but that change was not successful it still just quits kodi.

kind regards,
you can try this:
settings > system > power saving > shutdown function > shutdown

and use this in the skin:
<onclick>Shutdown()</onclick>

Always read the Kodi online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
techie67 Offline
(2015-12-04 13:04)exeding Wrote:  hey,

kind regards,
Hi, do you run the lastest milhouse build of openelec? I do and it works really nice with the display.
Chris
find quote
exeding Offline
Hey,

currently i run the latest stable openelec but i will try the milhouse one.
The tip with the Shutdown() may work and i will give this a try and report my results.
Since is use this openelec installation as a kitchenradio with weather informations only it would be good to have a short method for poweroff Smile
btw. does somebody know if there exists something like a rainradar map (addon for kodi) to get a feeling if it is safe to travel to work by bike or not?
That would be the last thing missing for my project

kind regards,
find quote
cjalaniz123 Offline
I have this skin on RPI2 /kodi 15.2. I have noticed that if I have Conflence as the skin, Pandora loads without an issue, but when I switch to Re-Touched or CarPCTouch (Since I have Raspberry Pi Official touchscreen 7") pandora script fails to load (on the login prompt).

Any pointers?
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-19 05:22 by cjalaniz123.)
find quote
yeroentje Offline
Is there any way to use a playlist as main menu item? ( e.g. Kids Movies and Movies)
find quote
pattuspl Offline
Did anyone figure out a way to add favorited add-ons to main screen? instead of clicking the "favs icon". Thanks!
find quote
nolegrl Offline
I love this skin for my tablet! Is there anyway to add plot info to the pause screen?
find quote