Logitech Harmony One Help
I've just brought a Logitech Harmony One to use with xbmc as the remote that came with my htpc enclosure was very sensitive and horrid. Well i've set my htpc up in the logitech software and and the remote turns on my htpc and goes into xbmc and everything seems to work fine for a second or two then xbmc goes mad soon as i press the OK button and acts like i have a button constantly pressed down and only way to stop this is to power down. Is there something i need to do as i'm quite new to xmbc and remotes.

My Spec

Xbmc 11.0 Final
iMON IR Receiver
Antec Fusion Remote HTPC Enclosure
It is most likely how the iMON crappy IR and software are interacting with your remote. You may need to check at the SoundGraph forums for any tips.
It just seems to be the ok button, every other button that works is ok but its acting like i'm pressing the ok button over and over.
If I were you, I'd be looking at the Harmony software and the iMon setup. XBMC is only reacting to the signals sent to it, it doesn't make up new ones. I'm not a fan of the Harmony remotes, so I can't advise what to look for. I find them clunky and overly complicated for simple setups. Same with the iMon software. It is not the easiest to setup and not very flexible.

With that said, I'm sure there are some Harmony One users here. Hopefully one will jump in.
I've asked on soundgraph and was told this below.

Normally the universal remote can’t emulate iMON PAD remote signal completely. It sometimes didn’t make button up signal properly and it causes repeated key problems. Thus we recommend that if you want to use the universal remote, try to make the remote emulate MCE remote and select “MCE remote” in iMON Manager>Settings>Remote Controller.

So has anyone got any guides on how to make the harmony one emulate MCE remote.
Maybe something for you in this thread.
Photo 
Hello all,
I've got a DELL XPS1530 running W7 ultimate, that I wish to use as HTPC.
I've got an IR receiver from the 1st generation of Microsoft MCE remote control.
I've just bought an Harmony One.
Configuring a "MCE computer" in Logitech software, I'm able to control MSMediaCenter only with four directionnal arrows, not more.
Will it be more efficient with XBMC ?
Does all this require additional remote configuration ?
Sorry if my questions are naive, I'm brand new with HTPC, MC and remote control stuff.
Thanx for your help !
(2012-04-11, 20:26)voyagerxp Wrote: I've just brought a Logitech Harmony One to use with xbmc as the remote that came with my htpc enclosure was very sensitive and horrid. Well i've set my htpc up in the logitech software and and the remote turns on my htpc and goes into xbmc and everything seems to work fine for a second or two then xbmc goes mad soon as i press the OK button and acts like i have a button constantly pressed down and only way to stop this is to power down. Is there something i need to do as i'm quite new to xmbc and remotes.

My Spec

Xbmc 11.0 Final
iMON IR Receiver
Antec Fusion Remote HTPC Enclosure

I know this thread is very old but I would like to know if you ever found a solution since I have exactly the same problem with mine. Tks.
Here's a link towards the set-up "Windows - HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi"

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220677
(2017-07-30, 19:01)PatK Wrote: Here's a link towards the set-up "Windows - HOW TO - Configure a Logitech Harmony Remote for Kodi"

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220677

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony One Help0