Im/pager functionality
it would be really useful to be able to popup a notification on the screen. i.e: "you're doctors appointment is at 3:00", or some other message.

this would hopefully, pause all video/audio playback, play an alert sound then display the message, and wait for confirmation before continuing where it left off.

ideally, there would be a web form, or some other remote way of triggering one of these messages, then i could automatically tie it in to my pim, instant messenger, etc.

maybe winpopup would work?
this would be really cool. i think the pause video would be optional though. i dont want a full blown im client but i would really like to know if certain people sign on aim.
hi
what you ask (an event trigger) was the aim of my script "mycalendar".

i don't have many spare time to do it but you can use it to save your events. they will be stored in an .ics file which is know by outlook express and many others calendar agents.

send a popup or something like that from mycalendar was an option that i can do but not much time to do it...
question u got to ask is though is how many people want to sit there putting letters in via the on screen keyboard?
"yeh but what does it do?" thats the question u ask the midwife when ya missis has givern birth as she hands you the child hehe
great idea! i'd like it if a popup could also notify you of new e-mail like my thread is talking about.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Im/pager functionality0