XBMC adding random movies that don't exist in my computer
Hi,
I'm very new to xbmc so I may be doing something wrong with my settings but:

Yesterday I added two folders for video source. The program scanned all and was working perfectly fine. Then the next time I opened the program it scanned for new files and started finding movies that weren't even in my computer. I think it just got stuck and kept on adding the same movies 10-20 times. I stopped scanning started rebooting. No change. I removed my only two sources, cleaned database. And those movies just stayed anyway. I can't remove them from the library. Nothing happens when I do that.

Where can those files come from? I did not add them with any source. And how do i remove them?

Thanks a lot?
Welcome to the forums. That's a strange one. Can you remove the two sources and delete MyVideosXX.db, then re-add the sources and scan?

If it happens again you're going to have to post a debug log - lot's of threads here on how to do that.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
this is happening to me too. I came on here to see if this is a bug or if there is something im doing wrong. I try to delete them and they never get cleared out. But if i delete one of the my movice that do exist in my databse, it will remove those.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC adding random movies that don't exist in my computer0