XBMC Stopped finding esisodes

So I had the 4 series oh 'Heroes', verified and renamed with sickbeard.

I have the folders there in as follows: video/series/heroes/ Then each with there own season folder and espidoses including nfo,jpg etc are in them

They were on XBMC and they were all displaying and playing correctly.

Then i turned on xbmc again it was only picking up 4 shows in series one. I have checked the folder and the videos are in there.
The videos play fine in vlc and wmp. For some reason its not scraping them.

I deleted the shows from xbmc. Restarted my NAS and XBMC and after rescanning. The same thing happened. The first season only had 4 episodes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool
The Debug Log, as always, will tell you the answer. Refresh the show (and all episodes) and grab the resulting Debug Log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-04-14, 02:13)jmarshall Wrote: The debug log, as always, will tell you the answer. Refresh the show (and all episodes) and grab the resulting debug log.

After refreshing, restarting, removing and adding again I still cant get episodes to appear. In season 1 of heroes this is all that show up. Even though I have all episodes.
S01 E1,2,3,17,22,23

I think ive done what you said.

Hopefully someone can translate this log into some useful information

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=1747

Thanks in advance and if there is anything else i should do please let me know

Just a quick note.

I also have xbmc setup on my Kubuntu machine and it finds, displays and plays all the videos.

I also noticed it has happened to a few other series on my windows machine, but none in linux are effectedHuh

Same things has happened wit game of thrones. I even converted mp3 to mp4. It found it first but not the sdame thing has happened

Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Stopped finding esisodes0