Tv View Custom Shelf
when i have tv shows enabled instead of having 1 picture for each tv show it shows every season on the shelf is there anyway to have like the main picture then once clicked it takes me to all the seasons?
Change 'Flatten TV Shows' to 'Always' in the Video settings.
(2012-04-16, 10:42)mikey1234 Wrote: when i have tv shows enabled instead of having 1 picture for each tv show it shows every season on the shelf is there anyway to have like the main picture then once clicked it takes me to all the seasons?

I'm not sure I follow. What are you using on shelf above tv shows? Custom or auto populated items? Need more info.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Wink 
(2012-04-16, 10:50)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 10:42)mikey1234 Wrote: when i have tv shows enabled instead of having 1 picture for each tv show it shows every season on the shelf is there anyway to have like the main picture then once clicked it takes me to all the seasons?

I'm not sure I follow. What are you using on shelf above tv shows? Custom or auto populated items? Need more info.

ImageImage

auto populate..........i added Planet tv series the structure is this..............

Edit: Have just noticed i can add it as favourite instead which works is there anyway it can autopopulate a folder that i add tv series to.......and only show the main picture instead of all episodes.....without keep adding to favourites then adding custom shelf
Auto populated = recently added episodes
Custom items = favorites/addons

If you add a Season as a favorite you will end up in episodes list. If you add TV Show you will end up in a list of seasons. Library update you have to do manually or use an library update add-on.

Or did I misunderstood you yet again?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

i think he wants to know if it is possible to display the screenshot of the latest "season" or "series", not the single episode. for expample:

last added/edited series:

- screen of supernatural
- screen of mad men
- screen of walking dead
- screen of fringe
- screen of whatever

not the single episode, like

- screen of supernatural 1x01
- screen of supernatural 1x02
- screen of supernatural 1x03
- screen of supernatural 1x04
- screen of supernatural 1x05

sorry, my english isn't good at all, i use it not often enough.
Your english is fine.

If it is about using season posters instead of episodes thumbs that is not supported in Eden.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

ah, ok. good to know that. possible a future feature Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv View Custom Shelf0