• 2(current)
Release Lightbox Skin
Can't wait to try it out!
(2012-04-14, 16:12)loggio Wrote: tree_jammer

Skin looks and works fantastic! Really smooth and fluent, love the colours and the layout... easily the most professional design xbmc has ever seen hands down.

Some feedback, not sure if you have more than one view type, but like you said... all view types default to list, once I change the view to 'panel' I can not change it back to list or any other view. I'm stuck on panel view.

Keep up the great work.

Look forward to what's to come!

Cheers,
Loggio.

Hi, yes i should have said when you change the view from list the one it changes to is the ONLY view. Each screen has only one defined view from which it won't change. Its to keep the design structured. Also glad you like it.

(2012-04-14, 16:12)Rob Xbox User Wrote: Shit excited about this. Just added to the correct folder, didn't show up so I restarted Xbmc. Running Linux Eden recent version, Xbmc won't start now at all.

Any ideas please help - wanted to watch a film tonight.

I have no idea whats happened there. I have only tested on OSX and windows as i don't currently have a linux box. Best thing to do is remove my skin from your folder and xbmc should default to confluence.

(2012-04-14, 16:30)Ryoga79 Wrote:
(2012-04-14, 13:56)tree_jammer Wrote: [ALPHA RELEASE] Lightbox Skin

ENJOY! Nod

Can't even begin to tell you how excited about this skin i am. Kudos, sir. I'll report back if i hit any snags. Do you prefer bug reports in the thread or by PM?

keep bug reports in this thread but like you said only major things (a.k.a. formatting HDD Rofl). minor bugs are around and mostly im aware of them. Once I've added more functionality I will release a beta for bug testing.

@Martijn i love you dude. Always keeping people in their place Tongue I think your right about the Github, will look into it.
@tree_jammer

I temporary uploaded the zip to my github and replaced the link in the OP.
This way your server doesn't get trashed Wink

Git can be a pain to start with however when you know the tricks it's a real treat Smile
Very handy tool is SmartGit. This will definitly make life easier. If you need help just PM or ask on IRC if i'm there (or any other dev)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-14, 17:02)tree_jammer Wrote: Hi, yes i should have said when you change the view from list the one it changes to is the ONLY view. Each screen has only one defined view from which it won't change. Its to keep the design structured.

Nod
(2012-04-14, 14:54)Martijn Wrote: @tree_jammer
I think creating a github account could be a solution for hosting the code and .zip downloads
I agree with Matijn totally.
It would be great to track the development and download would be damn easy.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
umm... don't mean to be needy but tree_jammer, how did you get the music video to appear alongside the song, I have already downloaded the python script that ronie wrote but bit lost on how to use it if you don't mind.
waaaap!
I'll try it now! In youtube videos your work appears amazing!
The best XBMC skin ever!! :]
The font doesn't support some special Slovenian letters like
č, š, ž

A lot of Slavic European languages use these letters (and some more like ć, đ).
Look fantastic! Tnx for sharing that!
A beautiful skin. However clicking on TV Shows or Movies brings up a list to choose Genre, Title, etc. but clicking on any of these, even title, brings up an empty scrren with no content -- so no way to list Movies or TV Shows. Are these sections meant to work?

Regardless, blown away by the look -- listening to Last FM on it right now with your awesome visualization!
Press Left to access the sub menu and change view.
(2012-04-14, 16:12)Rob Xbox User Wrote: Shit excited about this. Just added to the correct folder, didn't show up so I restarted Xbmc. Running Linux Eden recent version, Xbmc won't start now at all.

Please guys - how can I fix this. Xbmc not loading at all following ftping the light box zip over to the folder.
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
(2012-04-14, 19:23)Rob Xbox User Wrote:

Please guys - how can I fix this. Xbmc not loading at all following ftping the light box zip over to the folder.

Like tree_jammer said. Remove the skin and see what happens. No idea what could be wrong
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-04-14, 19:18)Hitcher Wrote: Press Left to access the sub menu and change view.

Thanks, Hitcher. Now have panel view and can see my content.

Hitcher -- I just rediscovered your Xeebo skin after first trying it when it first came out. I've been using it for the last week and really loving it. Thank you so much for the work you put in for this community... it's really appreciated!
Very nice skin!

I love the music visualisation.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lightbox Skin20