• 57(current)
[RELEASE] Library watchdog
@LinogeFly Please continue development on this to support network resources and i am willing to test as long as there is no risk of file loss. Please outline criteria for metric testing. 

I have automation in place to periodically update my libraries, but if there is something in existance to actively monitor on my media server for changes, then I'm happy to dump those things as long as the watchdog replacement works well. It is preferred that those changes are only recorded or noticed when nfo files come into existence or removed and not the files themselves as files are moved onto a network resource and remain dormant until scanned by a media manager to create metadata and artwork info....only then would it be preferred that changes are picked up.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
After all these years, I could never understand why this wasn’t just built into KODI by default. And then just to have so many of these broken and never fixed. It’s frustrating.
(2024-03-26, 12:41)kadeschs Wrote: After all these years, I could never understand why this wasn’t just built into KODI by default. And then just to have so many of these broken and never fixed. It’s frustrating.

Agreed. It's kind of ridiculous at this point that it's not. We have the technology...
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Library watchdog4