Add movies as part of collection AND the default list?
I want to add a collection for the AFI top 100 films.

I understand using .nfo files to group the films in this list and display them in the correct order.
I also understand how to have films appear in multiple collections.

What I don't understand:
The Godfather Part II is film #32 on the AFI list.
I want this movie to display as "The Godfather: Part II" in the Godfather Collection, and "32. The Godfather: Part II" in the AFI Collection. Is this possible?

Toy Story is also on the AFI List. I want Toy Story in the AFI collection, but also in the default movie list. Otherwise Toy Story 2 and 3 will look like motherless red-heads out there. Same for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Dwarfs Walt?). My kids have a separate user account in XBMC. I want all their movies to show up in a default list, no collections. Can I have Snow White show up in the AFI collection and the default list, or even better, show up in a collection only for one user, but in no collection for another user?

Thanks Everyone!
No, that's not possible. You either have sets collapsed or you have them uncollapsed (based on the Group movies in sets setting).

Further, we're seriously considering removing the possibility for sets to be a many:many relation (rather many:1)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add movies as part of collection AND the default list?0