• 130(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
Yes, thats what I did, right click -> Create Episode Screenshot, see screenshot with results.

The video file had a resolution of 854x480 and the resulting screenshot has the same.

Also tried with a video files with the resolutions of 718x406 and 720x404 the screenshot was the same as the video's resolutions.
Think I know what's going on. I have the image with the episode, then resize it, and save it, overwriting the original. Seems some systems don't like that too much.

I'll have to rework it another way. (Sorry, was a bit lazy in method). Will PM you with an update file when sorted.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
Hey, Rob. Another little problem/request. In the TV section, if I switch to choose a different poster, the banner is resized to "mini" when I return to main page. Would it be difficult to add a on/off toggle of the banner panel? Thanks.

Also, I can't remember if you said the focus problem in TV section was a "just have to live with it" thing.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2014-12-27, 17:40)bobrap Wrote: Hey, Rob. Another little problem/request. In the TV section, if I switch to choose a different poster, the banner is resized to "mini" when I return to main page. Would it be difficult to add a on/off toggle of the banner panel? Thanks.

Also, I can't remember if you said the focus problem in TV section was a "just have to live with it" thing.

Minor bug in TV poster windows, that I need to find and fix. For now, resize the Poster/Banner splitter to what you want. Close MC, and then re-open it. Banner splitter shouldn't automatically move lower that what was just set at.
Have to find and fix this one.

As for focus, are you talking about losing focus on the selected tv series? I haven't noticed that occurring, but please give me steps to reproduce, and I'll see what I can do.
Media Companion Dev.
If I rescrape a show down the list towards the bottom, when scraping is done the show stays selected in the right pane but the show list scrolls back to the top. Hope this makes sense.
I see if rescrape TV Show is selected, the show stays selected, but moves down the list, but is still visible. Not sure if can do anything about that.

Also noticed if Search this Show for New Episodes, or Refresh this Show from nfo is selected, then we completely lose focus and either no show is selected (displays last show) or first show in list is selected.
Might be able to sort this one out.
Media Companion Dev.
Great, thanks. Maybe second item fixed also fixes first. Smile
While I was able to ensure focus returned to the selected tv series, I was unable to keep it's position in the listbox from shifting down. The selected tv series is still visible, but usually moves to the 2nd to last line in the tv browser list.

There is no way to control the scroll position of the tv treeview, so, sorry, this is the best I can do.
Media Companion Dev.
Hi vbat99, I any currently re-scraping my whole TV collection and have run into a few minor issues.

1. I have named my multi-episodes like this: s01e01-02, but only the first episode it getting scraped, which way does MC prefer multi-episode to be named so that it scrapes them correctly?

2. I get this error below randomly when using the default TV scraper and it stops scraping, but when I use the XBMC scraper it scrapes fine (I not a fan of the XBMC scraper as it creates .tbn files and the .nfo files get rather large compared to the default TV scraper)
Quote:System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Media_Companion.Utilities.ReplaceXMLIllegalChars(String xmlfile, Int64 linenumber, Int32 charpos)
at Media_Companion.Utilities.CheckForXMLIllegalChars(String& xmlfile)
at Media_Companion.Form1.ep_Get(String tvdbid, String sortorder, String seriesno, String episodeno, String language)
at Media_Companion.Form1.TV_EpisodeScraper(List`1 ListOfShows, Boolean manual)
Thanks again Smile
Mc preferrs s01e01e02 etc.

As for the error, is that repeatable?
I need to be able to reproduce it to be able to fix.

Mc and xbmx tvdb scraper should output exactly the same...will have to check that to ve sure
Media Companion Dev.
Thanks, I'll rename accordingly Smile

As for that error it does happen quite often, but at random intervals, sometimes it pops up after scraping a few episode (like between 10-20) and other times it can scrape a few hundred before it pops up. Not sure if its related to something on the thetvdb.com site like we had with the fanart.tv site?

As for the scraper output this is what I get using the default scraper:
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<episodedetails>
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>1024</width>
<height>576</height>
<aspect>1.78</aspect>
<codec>h264</codec>
<format>V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC</format>
<durationinseconds>1271</durationinseconds>
<bitratemode>Variable</bitratemode>
<bitratemax>7 195 Kbps</bitratemax>
<container>.mkv</container>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<DefaultTrack>Yes</DefaultTrack>
<codec>AAC</codec>
<channels>2</channels>
</audio>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
<title>The Am-AH-zon Race</title>
<season>1</season>
<episode>8</episode>
<aired>2010-11-04</aired>
<plot>The episode begins with Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot in the economy class section. Owen begins to drool in his sleep and blabber about airplanes. Alejandro commands him to stay quiet, but Owen wakes up in a frenzy and accidentally punches Alejandro in the face, giving him a swollen right eye. Alejandro then complains that Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot needs to be in the first-class section after that day's challenge. Meanwhile, Team Victory, now down to just DJ and Lindsay, is on the opposite side of the economy class section. DJ suddenly regrets voting off LeShawna, and remembers his curse. Team Amazon, in first-class for the fourth time, enjoys their relaxation. Sierra begins to "surf the Net", however, she was staring into a drawing of her and Cody on a pizza box while using a real mouse as an actual computer mouse. The three teams exit the plane as Chris welcomes them to Peru; home of the Amazon River. He explains that the challenge is to hike along an ancient Peruvian trail all the way to Machu Picchu. Chris then gives each team walkie-talkies, in case of an emergency. The hiking trip begins, and Team Victory chooses the left path. Tyler gets Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot to also choose the left path in order to stay with Lindsay. Team Amazon ends up taking the right path. Team Victory reaches the zipline first, and they get the privilege of using the T-Bar. DJ ziplines down, while Lindsay rides on his shoulders. Meanwhile, Team Amazon hikes down a trail, Cody thanks Gwen for taking his epipen, but Gwen confesses that she has no idea how to use it. Cody leers at her and explains that she has to jab it into his naked butt cheek, and Gwen tosses the epipen back to him in disgust. Suddenly, Cody is grabbed by an enormous mosquito, but Sierra knocks it down with a stone. She catches him as he falls and assures him of her devotion towards his safety. Team Amazon is stopped in their tracks as they notice two Zing-Zings sitting around a fire. Meanwhile, Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot still needs Tyler, Noah, and Izzy to cross the zipline. Tyler removes his pants and uses it as a makeshift T-Bar. It works for a short while, but it then catches on fire, and he falls into the water. The Zing-Zings have tied Team Amazon to a tree, and Cody suggests that the batteries in the flashlight in his back right pocket could be used inside the walkie-talkie. However, he cannot reach it. This time, DJ slaps innocent monkeys who only want their bananas back. Team Victory reaches Machu Picchu first, and Chris, once again, announces that they are maintaining the first place slot. He worries about DJ's condition, who is bawling over having hurt his seventh animal's. Team Amazon, still in the same place as the previous day, is wide awake except for Gwen, who is sound asleep due to Cody's epipen. Heather is confused for a goddes. In the end, Team Amazon faces elimination until Chris then reveals that the elimination was fake and Heather wouldn't be taking the Drop Of Shame after voting Heather off.</plot>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<director>
</director>
<credits>
</credits>
<rating>0</rating>
<runtime>21 min</runtime>
<showid>180311</showid>
<uniqueid>2575701</uniqueid>
<epbookmark>
</epbookmark>
<videosource>
</videosource>
</episodedetails>

This is the same episode using the XBMC scraper as you can see there is a lot of <subtitle> tags that increase the file size from the normal 2kb using the standard scraper to anything up to 16kb.
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<episodedetails>
<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<width>1024</width>
<height>576</height>
<aspect>1.78</aspect>
<codec>h264</codec>
<format>V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC</format>
<durationinseconds>1271</durationinseconds>
<bitratemode>Variable</bitratemode>
<bitratemax>7 195 Kbps</bitratemax>
<container>.mkv</container>
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<codec>AAC</codec>
<channels>2</channels>
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>
<title>The Am-AH-zon Race</title>
<season>1</season>
<episode>8</episode>
<aired>2010-11-04</aired>
<plot>The episode begins with Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot in the economy class section. Owen begins to drool in his sleep and blabber about airplanes. Alejandro commands him to stay quiet, but Owen wakes up in a frenzy and accidentally punches Alejandro in the face, giving him a swollen right eye. Alejandro then complains that Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot needs to be in the first-class section after that day's challenge. Meanwhile, Team Victory, now down to just DJ and Lindsay, is on the opposite side of the economy class section. DJ suddenly regrets voting off LeShawna, and remembers his curse. Team Amazon, in first-class for the fourth time, enjoys their relaxation. Sierra begins to "surf the Net", however, she was staring into a drawing of her and Cody on a pizza box while using a real mouse as an actual computer mouse. The three teams exit the plane as Chris welcomes them to Peru; home of the Amazon River. He explains that the challenge is to hike along an ancient Peruvian trail all the way to Machu Picchu. Chris then gives each team walkie-talkies, in case of an emergency. The hiking trip begins, and Team Victory chooses the left path. Tyler gets Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot to also choose the left path in order to stay with Lindsay. Team Amazon ends up taking the right path. Team Victory reaches the zipline first, and they get the privilege of using the T-Bar. DJ ziplines down, while Lindsay rides on his shoulders. Meanwhile, Team Amazon hikes down a trail, Cody thanks Gwen for taking his epipen, but Gwen confesses that she has no idea how to use it. Cody leers at her and explains that she has to jab it into his naked butt cheek, and Gwen tosses the epipen back to him in disgust. Suddenly, Cody is grabbed by an enormous mosquito, but Sierra knocks it down with a stone. She catches him as he falls and assures him of her devotion towards his safety. Team Amazon is stopped in their tracks as they notice two Zing-Zings sitting around a fire. Meanwhile, Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot still needs Tyler, Noah, and Izzy to cross the zipline. Tyler removes his pants and uses it as a makeshift T-Bar. It works for a short while, but it then catches on fire, and he falls into the water. The Zing-Zings have tied Team Amazon to a tree, and Cody suggests that the batteries in the flashlight in his back right pocket could be used inside the walkie-talkie. However, he cannot reach it. This time, DJ slaps innocent monkeys who only want their bananas back. Team Victory reaches Machu Picchu first, and Chris, once again, announces that they are maintaining the first place slot. He worries about DJ's condition, who is bawling over having hurt his seventh animal's. Team Amazon, still in the same place as the previous day, is wide awake except for Gwen, who is sound asleep due to Cody's epipen. Heather is confused for a goddes. In the end, Team Amazon faces elimination until Chris then reveals that the elimination was fake and Heather wouldn't be taking the Drop Of Shame after voting Heather off.</plot>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<director>
</director>
<credits>
</credits>
<rating>0</rating>
<runtime>21 min</runtime>
<showid>180311</showid>
<uniqueid>2575701</uniqueid>
<epbookmark>
</epbookmark>
<videosource>
</videosource>
</episodedetails>
Geez, that's a glitch for sure. Don't believe your episode has over one hundred subtitles, specially as the MC scraper didn't detect any subtitles.

Will look into that one soon.

And I believe TVDB has been having some serious issues lately, site being down, incorrect data being returned, so wouldn't be surprised that it's something at their end, giving MC an error, that we aren't catching.

Just really hard to pin-point when it can't be reproduced regularly.
Media Companion Dev.
Just tested between MC and XBMC TVDB scraper, and not getting those duplicate languages for subtitles. I suspect an issue with the MKV's your scraping?

Can you link me to an episode and I'll try and download it to re-test. PM me the link
Media Companion Dev.
It's weird but I re-scraped that episode again with the XBMC TVDB scraper and it's now the same as the default scraper's *.nfo Huh

Anyway some good news, I decided to restart the whole process and delete all the previous created *.nfo and *-thumb.jgp files and it's scraped over 4000 episodes so far without a hitch Smile

Either the TVDB site has sorted itself out or the fact that this time I deleted the *-thumb.jgp files, maybe the exsisting *-thumb.jgp files caused the that error Huh
(2014-09-03, 20:02)vbat99 Wrote:
(2014-09-03, 18:48)DigiTech Wrote: Im on version 3.6.0.0 My native languaje is spanish so i want to know if there's a way so i can scrape all my movies in spanish, but i just want to keep the genres in english because all my movie collection already are classiffied like that, im trying the xbmc imdb and tmdb scrapper but both uses spanish in my movie genres, is there a way to keep the original english genres but all the other info in spanish?

Unfortunately, not yet.
With XBMC TMDB scraper, you can select the language, and the api gets all the movie data in that language. We can't switch between languages.
IMDB is giving you your language based on IP address GeoLocation. And we can't, well I haven't been able to, fool the GeoLocation to a different part of the world.

But, I will start work soon on the Batch Rescraper, to allow this to rescrape specific data from TMDB. Currently the Batch Rescrape Wizard only uses IMDB.
What this means is you scrape your movie(s) using XBMC TMDB scraper set to Spanish. Then once done, change the language to English, and use Batch Rescrape Wizard to only rescrape the Genre field.

This hasn't been started yet, and only just been added to the To Do list.

Any news on this matter, i haven't checked last version of MC yet,

btw vbat99 thanks for your awesome work on this
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10