• 253(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2017-02-08, 00:31)bobrap Wrote: I get the error as soon as I select Batch rescraper. Give me the option to continue, which I do. Man, Rob, you sure have a lot of patience and it's greatly appreciated!!

Any idea on the delete movie problem?

Damn it. I can't get that error to happen. There must be some setting that I don't use.
Can you PM a link to download your config.xml please.

And I found the issue with the Delete Movie Folder. That fix will also be in the next release.
But I don't want to do a new release till I find and fix this index was outside the bounds of the array error.
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2017-02-07, 17:53)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Rob,

I am getting back into cleaning up my music video collection, and found the following issues with Media Companion (latest version, 64-bit):

1. When doing "Search" for new music videos, I get "Index out of bounds"error.
2. Even though there is a poster for each of my music videos, with the correct naming (<name of the music video>-poster.jpg), which was actually updated with a previous version of MC, this version does not show it, and instead, shows the "poster.jpg" that is the music videos folder.
3. When I try to save a screenshot for a Music Video, it saves it as "fanart.jpg" in the music video folder, instead of <name of the music video>-fanart.jpg. I don't know if this has to do with the error I mentioned, since I had clicked to continue when I saw the error.

Thanks for looking into these.

Regards,

Bart

Still not sure of the "Index out of bounds error". Can you post up more info of the error message.

No.2 and No.3 are now fixed at <filename> -poster.jpg or -fanart.jpg. This will be available in the next release.
Media Companion Dev.
Mornin' Rob,
I wiped my system and did a new install of win10 x64. First action after installation was to extract 70b. Added six movies and get same error when trying to run Batch rescraper. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Same happened with 69b.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-02-09, 16:51)bobrap Wrote: Mornin' Rob,
I wiped my system and did a new install of win10 x64. First action after installation was to extract 70b. Added six movies and get same error when trying to run Batch rescraper. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Same happened with 69b.

Well, that is one extreme way to test Media Companion....LOL.

So you added just six movies. No TV, Home VIdeo or Music Video?
If so, I'd like those six nfo's and your settings folder.

I appreciate the previous PM's and those files, but they were filled with your TV paths also, so I was unsure if when I removed those paths if it made a difference.
Media Companion Dev.
After the new win10 install an update was loaded and now it seems the error has gone bye-bye. I don't know what to say. I haven't loaded any tv shows yet.
(2017-02-09, 22:57)bobrap Wrote: After the new win10 install an update was loaded and now it seems the error has gone bye-bye. I don't know what to say. I haven't loaded any tv shows yet.

And going back to 69b then up to 70b still no error message?
Wonder what the update was......good old micro$oft....
Media Companion Dev.
Haven't gone back to 69b. I'll give that a try. 69b working fine now. Really sorry for all the bother.
New Release.

Media Companion 3.671b
IMDB year bug squashed and a couple of other minor bugs.

New:
  • TV - Add option Download Episode Thumbnail. (default = enabled). Users can unselect if they wish.
Fixed:
  • mc_com - fix path to save log file.
  • Movie - Fixed year returned as 1850 if scraping using foldername for title and year.
  • Movie - Fixed Delete Movie Folder, if user has disabled 'Get Folder Size for Movie(s)'.
  • MusicVideo - Poster and Fanart only save as <filename>-poster.jpg, <filename>.tbn and <filename>-fanart.jpg.
  • MusicVideo - Set preferred images as <filename>-poster.jpg and <filename>-fanart.jpg.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.671b x86 & x64

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
Release re-instated as could not reproduce issue another user was experiencing.

If anyone is still having issue with scraping movies from IMDB with year as 1850, please advise how to reproduce.

If you have movies with 1850 as the year, please use batch rescrape wizard to correct the year
Media Companion Dev.
Hello all. Been advised the rescrape specific year, or batch rescrape year only does not change the year from 1850.

Rescrape all or rescrape movie does fix this.

Apologies for this hassle.

Sent from my GT-I9100
Media Companion Dev.
Everything seems to be working fine with the latest release...except:

I get this error message on some TV show episodes if the Series and episodes ratings and votes from IMDB option is ticked.
Called with: [stage: 22b5a13]

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(String Value)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Media_Companion.Form1.epGetImdbRatingOmdbapi(TvEpisode& ep)
at Media_Companion.Form1.GetEpRating(TvEpisode& tvep, String Rating, String Votes)
at Media_Companion.Form1.TV_EpisodeScraper(List`1 ListOfShows, Boolean manual)

Turn that option off and all is well. Last error was on Lethal Weapon. Won't scrape ep13.

One feature request, please. In the TV poster selection window there is a slide bar show you can see the bottom row of posters. Can that be added to movies?

Thanks, Rob.
(2017-02-10, 18:40)bobrap Wrote: Everything seems to be working fine with the latest release...except:

I get this error message on some TV show episodes if the Series and episodes ratings and votes from IMDB option is ticked.
Called with: [stage: 22b5a13]

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Boolean' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Media_Companion.Form1.epGetImdbRatingOmdbapi(TvEpisode& ep)
at Media_Companion.Form1.GetEpRating(TvEpisode& tvep, String Rating, String Votes)
at Media_Companion.Form1.TV_EpisodeScraper(List`1 ListOfShows, Boolean manual)

Turn that option off and all is well. Last error was on Lethal Weapon. Won't scrape ep13.

One feature request, please. In the TV poster selection window there is a slide bar show you can see the bottom row of posters. Can that be added to movies?

Thanks, Rob.

Damn it, missed two instances of returning string instead of logic. Will be fixed in the next release.

As for your feature request, sorry, what slide bar? I do not see any slide or scroll bar in the TV poster tab.
Media Companion Dev.
Scroll bar between select posters and poster.

None for Movies. Can't scroll to bottom row.

vbat99,

Movie: Waltz with Bashir

I am using moviedb as scraper, moviedb.com shows 3 genres: drama animation war

But when I scrape the movie: Documentary / Animation / Biography / Drama / History / War

Where does it scrape the other genres from?

Thanks
(2017-02-11, 05:59)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

Movie: Waltz with Bashir

I am using moviedb as scraper, moviedb.com shows 3 genres: drama animation war

But when I scrape the movie: Documentary / Animation / Biography / Drama / History / War

Where does it scrape the other genres from?

Thanks

If scraping with only data from TMDb, then only three genres are gotten for this movie.
If you have selected to also get any specific data from IMDb, ie: Scrape Genre from IMDb, then you get all five of those genres for this movie.
Media Companion Dev.
  • 253(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10