Modifying Video OSD?
How would one go about modifying the Video OSD? I would like to move it to the upper right quadrant of the video, so that subtitles are not blocked. Also, I would like to make the progress bar thicker and the buttons larger (easier to see from 12 feet away). Same holds true for the mini-OSD that appears in the upper right hand corner. is there a plugin that allows one to swap out OSD' s? Thanks for any guidance. I am trying to make this wife friendly and her vision isn't the best.
All the OSD stuff should be in a file called VideoOSD.xml in the skin directory (in the 720p directory).
(2012-04-18, 02:42)pkscuot Wrote: All the OSD stuff should be in a file called VideoOSD.xml in the skin directory (in the 720p directory).

I did check that file. I was able to adjust the size of the slider seek nib. I was unable to adjust the size of the various rewind/stop/ff buttons. I think that is because the button icons are embedded in the texture.xbt file and only scale to multiples of 2. So when I went from 16x16 to 24x24, it made no change that I could see. Going to 32x32 seemed a bit much. Also, I was unable to adjust the thickness of the progress bar, which appears to be 8-10px in height. Maybe I just missed it, but if so, could you point me to the line in that file where I can adjust these things (and the overall posx,posy settings)? Thanks for any help you can give.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modifying Video OSD?0