Love it but doesnt suppport......
hey there

I am using pseudo-tv a lot, and I have noticed that T! doesn't show the channel logos, I checked by switching to confluence, keeping my settings, and here all my channel logos are shown in the lower left corner as expected.
(2012-09-14, 16:12)VortexDK Wrote: hey there

I am using pseudo-tv a lot, and I have noticed that T! doesn't show the channel logos, I checked by switching to confluence, keeping my settings, and here all my channel logos are shown in the lower left corner as expected.

i can't reproduce, the logo's show up fine at my end.

- on the epg, they are at the bottom left (just like Confluence)
- when you press 'i', the logo is displayed at the top-right of the screen

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
they also show fine in the epg and using the info button here, that works perfectly. but they dont show when the channel just plays. it is possible to disable and enable the function to always show logo, but I like it when it is always showing, but they dont show in T!
(2012-09-14, 20:48)VortexDK Wrote: they also show fine in the epg and using the info button here, that works perfectly. but they dont show when the channel just plays. it is possible to disable and enable the function to always show logo, but I like it when it is always showing, but they dont show in T!

ah sure, that's an easy change.
i'll make the next in the next version of T!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
many thanks, that sounds great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Love it but doesnt suppport......0