Rotating XBMC Logo (Just for fun!)
(2012-04-20, 12:55)schumi2004 Wrote: This looks pretty cool.

Is it possible to have the original one (Rotating XBMC Logo with Glow) in HD, without the green background and maybe grey part in liquid style?

and some lightning effects also would be cool Tongue
serioulsy though nice work
How do I download this video? Right clicking the video itself doesn't give me the option.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2012-04-20, 14:45)patseguin Wrote: How do I download this video? Right clicking the video itself doesn't give me the option.

You need a account at Vimeo but here you have 720p version http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6696611/SplashSc...p.720p.mp4
Thanks! So, do I need to import this as a video and then somehow set it to play on startup?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Drop it were you like, put playlist next to it (create playlist.m3u with notepad and put text xbmc.startup.720p.mp4 in it) and select in settings Enable Playlist at Startup and point to newly created playlist. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...in#General
or just use the intro addon that is in the official xbmc repo.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
What do you mean put playlist next to it? Make a folder with the movie file and the text file you mention?
intro addon is not in the official repo but in repo passion
ok I got the addon and selected the movie. Now, how do I get it to play every time I start XBMC?
You didn't actually need to create a playlist to use the video at startup in the regular settings. I just selected the movie straight up. It played fine.
Nice work!!

I'd like to see this video as the ending of a particulate or shatter explosion... So in effect a relatively smooth stellar consistency becomes chunks of matter which congeals into the spinning logo... Probably exploding/shattering the logo and running the video in reverse, with associated audio.. something of a classical understated thread... punctuated with explosive notes, culminating in crescendo of vibe.
(2012-04-21, 01:24)PatK Wrote: I'd like to see this video as the ending of a particulate or shatter explosion... So in effect a relatively smooth stellar consistency becomes chunks of matter which congeals into the spinning logo... Probably exploding/shattering the logo and running the video in reverse, with associated audio.. something of a classical understated thread... punctuated with explosive notes, culminating in crescendo of vibe.

With the THX deep note?

That would do... better than the snake noise.
Thank you all for your interest it is much appreciated.

(2012-04-20, 12:55)schumi2004 Wrote: This looks pretty cool.

Is it possible to have the original one (Rotating XBMC Logo with Glow) in HD, without the green background and maybe grey part in liquid style?

@schumi2004. Is this wahat you wanted?

I'll look into the other suggestions when I get some spare time.Wink

(2012-04-23, 02:27)PatK Wrote: That would do... better than the snake noise.

That was just a quick addition for a test. The sound is actually a moth flying into a bug zapper I recoreded for something else. I will endevour to improve it.
Kodi and MQ8 - The Ultimate way to experience all your media.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotating XBMC Logo (Just for fun!)0