Linux epg in tvheadend ok, not ok in xbmc
dear xbmc users,

i'm using the latest pvr build from lars (11.0 compiled april 2 2012) with tvheadend also latest git from lars (git-8f76d0c).
when i look at the epg in the tvheadend webinterface (e.g. NED 1 HD), i can clearly see that all epg info is present.
no when at my xbmc box epg, i can see that a lot of programs are missing or even "zender verstrekt geen informatie".
even if i reload the epg data in xbmc it's the same.

does anyone have a clue what might be wrong here?

thanks a lot!
Try resetting the PVR database, that worked for me.
Thanks Snippo, but i already reset the epg database a couple of times with no change.
After resetting the EPG database it is reloaded, however, still with a lot data missing...
ok, i rechecked my tvheadend eit data.
it is faulty!
so the problem is not xbmc (sorry lars!) but it is my providers eit data.
i hooked up tvheadend to an xmltv source.
this takes a few hours to load.
i'll report back to let you guys know if this solved my issue.
I have a similar issue, especially with Ned1, 2 and 3. I'm currently checking if this could be due to two different XBMC machines with a shared database. On one machine I have enabled "Do not store the EPG in the database" and after a few days the EPG-data seems to be coming back. Ned1 and Ned2 are ok, just Ned3 still with 'zender geeft geen informatie', but that'll probably come in 1 or 2 days.
I was talking about the PVR database, not the EPG database Wink.
Resetting the PVR database will remove all your channels and import them again from TVheadend (might not be a smart thing to do if you don't use backend channel numbering).
That fixed the problem for me (Ned1,2,3 HD wouldn't provide any EPG information at all, while in TVheadend EPG was working fine).
@ Snippo

Thank you for clearing that out! I cleared the pvr database in tvheadend including the xmltv/channels folder. This workes like a charm!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
epg in tvheadend ok, not ok in xbmc0