Changing the default backdrops
So I've been playing around trying to get Transparency! set up just right on my puter, and am wondering if it's even possible to change the default backdrops (for example the backdrops used in settings for appearance, skin, etc), and if it is, where I need to be looking to get this done?

Thanks!
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie! To think it was right under my nose this whole time lol...
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
So I've got another question now, I was replacing images left and right, and came across one I can not for the life of me figure out. I'm looking to replace the settings-skin.jpg image (to replace the thumbnail image for the Settings > Skin thumbnail, but I cannot find settings-skin.jpg anywhere... Is this something I'm not meant to change, or am I just being a noob about this and not looking hard enough?

Edit:

Nevermind, I should've waited another 5 seconds to post this, I just changed the

<texture diffuse="settings-button-diffuse.png">settings-skin.jpg</texture>

line in Settings.xml to
<texture diffuse="settings-button-diffuse.png">/home/xbmc/Backdrops/skin.jpg</texture>

And it worked... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the default backdrops 0