Background and CDart
Hello.

I am quite new to KODI and coming from an android streamer I am blown away, especially with the skin Back Row. I just need a little guidance.
What I was really impressed with a youtube demo of Back Row when the presenter demoed fanart on the background and the CD is rotating with a graphic when playing music. To get effect I have installed the following;
Artist Slideshow
Artist Slideshow Helper
CDart Manager

But I still can't get the background art and the moving CD however when I go through me CD collection (which I have painfully updated 80gigs worth of Metedata over 7 hours) I do get a background.

How you can help?
Hi killersurfer

Ok first make sure that you've scanned your music into the library.

Then when you start playing a track you need to be in the music osd screen (you can usually get there by clicking "back" from the home screen).

Then to get the info dialog up which displays the metadata (spinning disc and so on) you need to click "info".

That should do it.

Cheers
Thanks for your help. I later worked out that I didn't have a bunch of add-ons installed and running

Sorted now

Simon

Simon
(2015-08-11, 19:03)Sharpe Wrote: Hi killersurfer

Ok first make sure that you've scanned your music into the library.

Then when you start playing a track you need to be in the music osd screen (you can usually get there by clicking "back" from the home screen).

Then to get the info dialog up which displays the metadata (spinning disc and so on) you need to click "info".

That should do it.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background and CDart0