Watched Data Export/Import - Programs Addon
This addon creates a backup of your watched data so you can import it back in at a later time.
It saves the name of the file so even if your path changes or you unpack packed files it will still mark them as watched.
- Download the latest version zip.
- Start XBMC.
- Goto System->Settings->Add-Ons->Install from zip file.
- Find the location of the downloaded file.
- XML-file path:
Location for the watched data file. (default is local database folder)
- Export file name only (for RAR archives).
Check this to save only the file name and not the whole path. (default ON)
- Amount of simultaneous sql inserts.
This will speed up the process of importing watched data. (default 40)
When turned off (slider = 0) it will import the exact amount of watched times.
- More debug info in xbmc.log.
Will print some debug info into the log file. (default OFF)
- If you have your tv episodes named with only season and episode number (ie. s01e01.avi) or movies without name, this addon won't work for you.
- If you get an error like "ERROR: Error Contents: invalid literal for float(): true", just go into the options and press OK.
- Fixed problem with special characters.
- Option to set path for the xml file. (default is local database folder)
- Fixed error when file is missing during import.
- Temp fix for when a filename starts with s, seems like the %% don't get all way through.
- Fixed missing count value in old files could lead to error.
- Added lastPlayed info.
- Exports playcount to the xml-file also.
- Quick import got changed so the user can set own value (default 40). If set to 0 it will import the playcount from the xml-file otherwise playcount = 1.
- Rewrote some code to clean it up a bit.
- Added id to the file element with the fileID from the db.
- Fixed error when an empty sub element was returned from ET.
- Fixed problems with import of ElementTree in some cases.
- Quick import option, makes 10 updates at once (need some more testing).
- Added some options, debug output and to skip the long rar paths.
- Hopefully fixed the UTF problem.
- Using the httpAPI to solve the problem with different type of databases.
- Cleaned out some unnecessary files in the resources folder.
- Should now follow the xbmc addon rules better.
- Made it work with nightly 20110731.
- ericwilkison's script portet to an addon.
The original thread started by ericwilkison can be found here: