• 17(current)
Release Kodi Selective Cleaner addon support
(2024-03-30, 21:15)jbinkley60 Wrote: I am beginning to compile a set of requested features for the upcoming version 1.0.6 of the Kodi Selective Cleaner.  It should be released sometime in April.  Here's a list of potential feature requests I have gathered so far.  Please review and provide your feedback. I plan to begin working on this next week and will likely have 1 or 2 test releases ahead of the official 1.0.6 release.

• Change cleaning seasons from displaying TV Show name to individual episode names
  • Add Analyzing / Cleaning videoversion table being released with Kodi 21
  • Add videoversion and videoversiontype tables to CSV export
  • Add MySQL support for checking missing Music database triggers to match SQLite
  • Add logging of Kodi version detected to KS Cleaner logger

These are not in any order of importance, just the order I received them.

Thanks,

Jeff

I will wait till video versions are implemented before trying this out. Looks interesting, thanks for developing and maintaining it!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(11 hours ago)ashlar Wrote: I will wait till video versions are implemented before trying this out. Looks interesting, thanks for developing and maintaining it!

Thanks for the encouragement.  I am a little behind schedule due to a last minute unexpected trip.  I've completed 1 of the 5 objectives for the next release.  In looking at the videoversion feature I can see a couple of orphan checks I can implement.  I'll try to get a couple more features added and post the first test release next week.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Selective Cleaner addon support0