.NFO files and scrapers help
After my movie database not recognizing all the files that are in the library, i'm trying to create .NFO files for what doesn't work, and so far, i haven't been successful at all. Currently, i'm trying to fix my Red vs. Blue files so they show up. Originally, i had them in TV shows, and they wouldn't show in library mode, so i put them into movies and they worked for some time, then i did a redo fo my library, and they disappeared and i can't get them back. So now i'm bringing them back to TV shows again, and the episodes i have are flattened into seasons, so season 1, 2, etc. Right off the bat, they aren't recognized, so i have been following the .NFO wiki, and nothing has worked yet. The scraper i have been using is TVDB, and that has been giving me better results than IMDB.
Make sure the files are named as they are in theTVdb.com. So you should have:
Code:
Red vs. Blue\Season 00\
    Red vs. Blue - S00E01 - Red vs. Blue Preview Trailer.avi
    Red vs. Blue - S00E02 - Episode 0 - The Cast.avi
Red vs. Blue\Season 01\
    Red vs. Blue - S01E01 - Why Are We Here?.avi
    Red vs. Blue - S01E02 - Red Gets a Delivery.avi
And so on.
Well, since i have all the individual episodes flattened into one files, so i have MKVs of Season 1, 2, etc, that wouldn't have worked out too well unfortunately. I ended up just naming the files in the scheme of S01E01 so they just show up, so i don't' have to go into File mode to play them. Not too big a deal since i'm the only one who watches them.
Not having them in separate folders is okay as long as you still follow the season episode naming scheme. So having them in the Red vs. Blue folder and then named as you did with SxxExx - title.avi, they would scan just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.NFO files and scrapers help0