• 33(current)
Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]
(2015-04-25, 17:52)yoshiofthewire Wrote: 2.1.2 was accepted, so update if you are still seeing errors.

Did the fact that I had it for 24 hours before make me a beta tester? Smile
(2015-04-25, 16:00)yoshiofthewire Wrote: Yeah, but skip backward is broken.

I just updated to 2.1.2 and It's working fine for me. I'm able to skip forward and backward (left arrow, right arrow) with no lag or stuttering. Perhaps it's network lag? The new "magic sauce" seem MUCH faster from my perspective. I always had trouble with the old ones. (In both Kodi and my Plex app)
I don't know if you remember, but i was having problem with some shows not appearing (misterious girlfriend X and Isuca), and after the update, guess what??

The appeared! Big Grin
yoshi can you add support for sorting after added date?, atm it dont seem to allow for sorting
and more options like how many shows to show on each page, how much to cache before playing? too, i seem to have a buffering issue :or a cpu usage issue (the cpu usage using crunch plguin is like 40%)

atm for me it stutters like crazy, i have DXVA-HD and 100mbps line, and it still stutters on 480p content even
Ryzen 1500X, 2x8GB 3000 DDR4, RX 560 4GB, 250GB EVO, Windows 10
If I were going to have a "wish list" for this plugin, it would be library integration. But that doesn't have to be top priority.
Requests Response:

Change the caching - Outside of my control. Player based limitation.
Library Integration - Unless I can link in to the plugin from the Library, this is not practical.
Sorting by Date - What Date? Where would you like that? The only date I have is year ... I think.

wiak, the plugin works for me on a RasberyPi2.
An A10 should have enough power to playback the video.
Does the website work for you? Make sure you have hardware video decoding on.
XBMC user since before that Music db hack.
Now with his 2nd DMCA Takedown
(2015-04-29, 02:32)yoshiofthewire Wrote: Requests Response:

Change the caching - Outside of my control. Player based limitation.
Library Integration - Unless I can link in to the plugin from the Library, this is not practical.
Sorting by Date - What Date? Where would you like that? The only date I have is year ... I think.

wiak, the plugin works for me on a RasberyPi2.
An A10 should have enough power to playback the video.
Does the website work for you? Make sure you have hardware video decoding on.
year will do, its greyed out atm, ability to hide show from queue would be useful too
must be CR eu servers being abit wonky
Ryzen 1500X, 2x8GB 3000 DDR4, RX 560 4GB, 250GB EVO, Windows 10
(2015-04-29, 02:32)yoshiofthewire Wrote: Requests Response:

I wasn't thinking something that complex. I was thinking a script that creates .strm files like some other add ons do. For instance, right now I have in my Kodi library entries for several shows that link back to a different add on (not the CR app). All that the other add on does is create a folder with the name of the show and stream files with episode numbers (1x01, 1x02, etc). Then it's up to the user to add those into the library.

You may already be familiar with that and may even be thinking of that, I don't know.
Hi everyone did something happen to this plugin. I am running it on osmc, after it updated to 2.1.2 whenever I try to play anything it says busy and then immediately stopsworking as in it refuses to play any video at all, I literally cannot watch a single episode of one piece without it just refusing to work. Half the time even when I reboot the raspi 2 it's on the plugin won't even play anything to begin with. I know it's not a network issue as the funimation xbmc plugin streams 1080p flawlessly with sub 5-second buffering at the start. Any suggestions on getting this working.
waik, it does populate year today .... when we get it. Which about half of the series don't.
mattumanu, I hadn't thought of that, but when I was working on the plugin I did try something like that ... the files broke after the session timed out.

And that's weird, the video plays on my desktop but not on my RPi2. No idea why.
Yeah I'm not exactly sure what it is but theres for sure something messing with the plugin on raspi2 at least
(2015-05-04, 11:30)yoshiofthewire Wrote: mattumanu, I hadn't thought of that, but when I was working on the plugin I did try something like that ... the files broke after the session timed out.

And that's weird, the video plays on my desktop but not on my RPi2. No idea why.
You mean you're running Kodi on both, but it works on the desktop version but not on Raspberry Pi Hardware? That is odd.
I have a RPi2 attached to my TV that I use as my HTPC.
I run a copy on my Desktop for testing.
(2015-05-06, 04:16)yoshiofthewire Wrote: I have a RPi2 attached to my TV that I use as my HTPC.
I run a copy on my Desktop for testing.

Okay, CR has some weird ways that it handles hosting. Back in January they had this massive dDos attack and they changed around how they're infrastructure works. For a while there we couldn't get CR to work with certain devices without changing the DNS settings on the device or router. I wound up changing mine to Google's open DNS and that fixed the problem. Sound like the same issue with something about the .strm files being limited on one device.

Not saying that's the issue, but I had a whole lot of different issues with streaming improve just by changing the DNS setting on my router.
Hey Yoshi, I'm having issues running your add-on on my FireTV Stick.
Here's my error log: http://pastebin.com/yauE1aW4

Thanks for the help!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown]5